ALL >> Business >> View Article
Abney Associates Advise Clients On Daimler Expansion
Total Articles: 25
Daimler AG has recently announced plans to increase production in China with construction of a $2.7 billion manufacturing plant as the automaker increases it efforts to surpass its German rivals in China’s lucrative luxury car market. The move comes as Daimler finds itself falling behind sales of both BMW and Volkswagen AG, Audi’s marquee in the Chinese market. Both of its rivals broke through the 300’000 car mark in sales this year after aggressive expansion of their own.
Daimler for whom China accounts for over half of all sales of its S model sedans and is the largest consumer of its E model cars, expects that its new facility will more than double Chinese production to 200,000 units per year as it seeks sales targets of 1.4 million cars this year. Already Daimler is receiving engines for European manufacturing from its recently completed power plant production line in the China.
“The luxury car market in China is one that no one is ignoring, at present its size and the rate at which it is expanding none of the key producers can afford to do so. Already this year we have seen large scale expansion from German automakers in the country, in both production facilities and dealership networks. Daimler is of course following suit to ensure it gains the best possible market share,” explained James Carter, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at Abney Associates.
Although Daimler did not set Chinese sales as a primary focus as early on as its rival BMW and Volkswagen did it is the only one of the three automakers to have commenced exports from China and is expected to rely on the domestic Chinese market for 50% of all sales of its vehicles by 2015. Daimler’s shares have had a well performing year to date continuing to trend up sharply giving a ROI of 33.8% for the period.
“With the Chinese market being so crucial for the expansion plans for luxury car makers it is a positive sign that Daimler is making these key expansion efforts for the right reasons. The cost being paid now is secondary to the benefits that are present as the market continues to grow. We are always happy to see a company that is of interest to our client’s and their portfolios continue to make smart decisions in regards to their future performance,” concluded James Carter, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at Abney Associates.
Abney Associates are a Hong Kong based company that provides a range of financial services to individual clients, portfolio companies, corporate investors and entrepreneurs who wish to take unbiased financial advice.
Abney Associates are primarily a team of financial specialists who pride themselves on having a high level of expertise and vast experience for diligently monitoring any positive or negative developments to companies currently listed on exchanges globally, especially those that may affect client investment interests. This is done in order to ensure the financial advice given is factually correct and delivered in an effective way.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining