ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Infusionsoft Help: Tips For Successful Email Marketing Campaigns
Total Articles: 452
Email marketing can definitely be effective -- but not easy. There are many things that can go wrong, even with powerful software like Infusionsoft. How do you know your emails are reaching their target? Are the recipients happy with what they receive? Do you want to improve the conversion rates for your email campaigns? With the help of an Infusionsoft expert, it is possible to see greater conversion rates and more effective, professional emails. Here are some tips to keep in mind.
1. Get permission!
Always get permission, which means every subscriber asks you to email them. Otherwise, your spam complaints will go up and your emails will be ignored, or recipients will opt out. If you don't get permission, your email service provider will probably give you the boot, too.
Double opt-ins will also provide further protection from spam complaints, and you will be confirming that someone truly does want to receive your emails and will click a link to do it.
2. Set expectations and confirm
Always tell potential subscribers what you are going to send them and how often they will receive emails. No one wants to get tons of emails from you, so let them know ahead of time what to expect!
3. Email marketing campaigns are better than newsletters
Newsletters are outdated, and an email campaign will allow you to target specific prospects and send them more tailored emails that are related to a very specific target. An Infusionsoft virtual assistant can put together email marketing campaigns for you rather than relying on outdated tactics.
4. Time your offer
Your emails must be timed just right, as nothing is worse than a recipient getting an offer at the wrong time. Be strategic and earn your chance to make a sale by first offering relevant, helpful content that the prospect signed up for in the beginning. An Infusionsoft expert can help you understand the importance of timing and set up your campaign to make sure you don't send sales offers too soon and scare your prospects away.
5. Emails should look professional
Make sure your company logo and colors are on all of your emails for consistency and a more professional appearance. Colors are very important, so put some thought into a proper color scheme. It's also important to make sure emails and landing pages are designed for mobile users as well. iPhones only have a viewable space of 320 x 356 pixels, compared to the average computer with more than 1024 x 768 pixels.
Condense the width of your emails so recipients don't need to resize your message, and make sure emails can be read without images enabled, as most email clients disable images until the user allows them. These details are relatively time-consuming, which is where an Infusionsoft virtual assistant comes in handy, but they make all the difference in terms of your conversion rates.
6. Write for people and keep a focus
Finally, make sure you condense your message and keep a clear focus. No one will want to read through a long message to learn what you want to say, so write as efficiently as possible. Write what you want to say, then cut the length in half.
It's also essential that you write for people, not robots. Don't try to slip past spam filters by adding things like "F.R.E.E." in your emails, and sound like a real person. Be engaging and ask for feedback or responses from your readers, whether it's a reply on a social media page or an email reply.
For more information on Larry Jacob and Infusionsoft Help. Visit Today - http://larryjacob.com/
Web Design Articles1. How To Develop Your Site Design Properly
Author: Ross Barkely
2. Top Benefits Of Having A Professional Web Design
3. Tips For Choosing Web Design Expert For Your Company Site
4. The Benefits Of Having An Expertly Designed Site
5. The Advantages Of Investing In A Professional Web Design Company In 2018
6. How To Find A Best Web Designing Company
7. Know The Services Provided By A Good Internet Marketing Company In Gurgaon
Author: Satyendra Bernawal
8. Mobile Apps Vs. Mobile Web Retailer's Perspective
Author: Manoj Mirchandani
9. Web Portal Development For Business Enterprise
10. How To Create A Web Design Style Guide
11. Did You Know What Does A Website Design And Functionality Mean?
Author: sean parker
12. Ui And Ux Designers Make The Framing And Ornamentation Of A Product
Author: Purav Jain
13. Affordable Template Website Design
Author: Martina Henderson
14. Reasons Why Cmi Has Answers To All Your Configuration Woes In Drupal 8
Author: Drupal development services usa
15. Corporate Website Design And Web Solutions