ALL >> General >> View Article
Active Holidays In Denia In The Costa BlancaBy Expert Author: Muchosol Muchosol
During your holidays, for sure you would like to relax and have a rest. Most of people want to go the beach, sunbathe and enjoy the sea water. However, if you prefer spend more active time, Denia is a perfect place for you. In the Costa Blanca you will have opportunity to practice golf, tennis, kayaking, snorkeling and many more.
Denia is a capital of the region of the Marina Alta. It is a cosmopolitan and modern city with all services you need during your holidays. There are about 20km of the coastline with many beautiful beaches. Thanks to the Mediterranean Sea, it is an ideal place to practice water sports. Search villa for rent Denia and spend unforgettable holidays full of adventures.
If you want to discover the coast and its caves, you should rent a water scooter and go on a trip along the Nature Reserve of Monto, San Antonio Cape, Javea and close to the capes of San Antonio and Cabo la Noa. You will find there a great variety of beaches and coves with crystal water and natural beauty. With villa for rent Denia it will be easy to get to any of these places.
The Nature Reserve of the Montgo is a great place to practice kayaking and snorkeling. There is clean and calm water and here you can discover secrets of the seabed. If you decide to come here, you will spend fantastic time with your family and friends.
If you are not a fan of water sports, in Denia there are also other sport attractions. You can for example play tennis. In the city there is the Tennis Club of Denia with a few tennis courts, dressing room, toilettes, bar, restaurant. You will also find there a gym and swimming pool. It is one of the best places where you can play tennis.
There is also something for golf lovers. In the Sella Golf Course, which was opened in 1991, there are 3 courses each one with 9 holes, in three colors and with the names of the wind of their geographic position. This is one of the best places in Denia for beginners and also for more advanced golf players who want to improve their skills.
If you decide to spend your holidays in the Costa Blanca, in Denia, you will enjoy maximum your stay. Everyone will find something that meets expectations. There is a beach, the Mediterranean Sea, places to practice water sports, golf, tennis etc. Come to Denia and have fun during you stay in the rental accommodation!
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar