ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Common Mistakes With Wedding Sparklers You Can Avoid
Total Articles: 452
Most brides put a lot of thought into their big entrance, but what about making a lasting impression with your exit? More brides than ever are turning to wedding sparklers for their send-off, although sparklers are not fool-proof and the entire thing can go wrong without a bit of planning. Here are some of the most common problems people run into while using sparklers for weddings -- and how you can avoid them for a seamless, magnificent exit on your big day!
1. Not Checking the Venue
It's absolutely essential to check your venue ahead of time to make sure they allow wedding sparklers. Some venues simply do not allow them for safety and insurance reasons, so you want to know ahead of time! The good news is most places today will allow sparklers, even if their use is limited to the outdoors area.
2. No Announcement in Place
Make sure you have some time of sign announcing when your wedding sparkler send-off will take place. This will ensure there are as many guests as possible when the hour draws closer, and it will make sure the send-off is coordinated. Timing is very important, especially during the summer when it gets darker later. You want the timing to be after dark, but it should not be at the very end of the end time you agreed upon with your venue, nor too early that you feel like you're being pushed out of your own wedding party.
There are many ways to create announcements for sparkler send-offs, including chalkboard signs or printed and framed announcements near the entrance, for example.
3. Buying too Many Sparklers
Keep in mind one sparkler per guest is probably too much, as not everyone will still be around to participate in the send-off. Some people will need to leave early, and others just won't be there at precisely the right moment to join in. A good rule of thumb is buying enough wedding sparklers for 75% of your guests in attendance.
4. Poor Timing
Wedding sparklers can definitely be tricky, as some will not light easily and some will stay lit longer than others. To make sure you get the timing perfect and avoid guests lighting their sparklers at the wrong time, use one box of wedding sparklers to practice ahead of time. Test out how long it takes to light them, whether you're using matches or lighters during your send-off, and have someone like your wedding coordinator time the exit.
5. Nowhere to Extinguish the Sparklers
Finally, make sure guests have somewhere to put out the sparklers and throw them away once the send-of is finished. The best way to do this is placing galvanized steel pails filled with sand around the area, as sand quickly distinguishes and cools sparklers before they're thrown away in a plastic trash bag. Add a small sign to the pails so guests know where to put their sparklers, fill them halfway and leave them somewhere visible. After the send-off, the sand and sparklers can be thrown in the trash.
For more information on Vip Sparklers and Sparklers For Sale. Visit Today - http://vipsparklers.com/
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt