ALL >> Education >> View Article
Brian Garrett Joseph Is An Experienced Educator
Total Articles: 5
Brian Garrett Joseph has many years of experience in the education sector as a classroom English teacher and an administrator. He has done his Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Masters in Educational Administration from California State University, Dominguez Hills. He has done doctorate in educational leadership from the University of Southern California, Rossier School of Education. He has preliminary administrative services credential from California State University Dominguez Hills and professional administrative services credential from University of Southern California, Rossier School of Education.
In his career, Brian Garrett Joseph gained expertise and experience working with reputed educational institutions at senior-level positions. He believes that delegating responsibilities to juniors and other personnel help to manage the workload more efficiently. He developed budgets and financial forecasts that help in providing financial guidance and recommendations to the school committees. He has successfully managed school administrative functions and ensured that the school operations are maintained within district guidelines. As an educational leader, he initiated proposals, and expanded opportunities for school to accomplish its goals. He encouraged and provided opportunities for professional development of the staff. He is experienced at researching for effective funding sources for the purpose of maintaining the efficient operation of the school.
Currently, Brian Garrett Joseph is online faculty member at the University of Phoenix. He provides theory and practice education to students. His learner-centered instructions enable his students to achieve their career objectives. He instructs and facilitates a meaningful learning experience of the course competencies in the curriculum and pro-actively supports all facets of the LTU online learning environment. He encourages an online culture of learning that values mutual responsibility, life-long learning, diversity, and ethics as well as personal and professional development. He has broad interest in brain based learning and research, as well as the educational achievement gap between African Americans, Latinos, low socioeconomic students and their White and Asian counterparts. He is interested in learning about the role that school climate, teacher's attitude and approach play in the role of academic achievement of the aforementioned groups.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning