ALL >> Education >> View Article
Brian Garrett Joseph Is An Experienced Educator
Total Articles: 5
Brian Garrett Joseph has many years of experience in the education sector as a classroom English teacher and an administrator. He has done his Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Masters in Educational Administration from California State University, Dominguez Hills. He has done doctorate in educational leadership from the University of Southern California, Rossier School of Education. He has preliminary administrative services credential from California State University Dominguez Hills and professional administrative services credential from University of Southern California, Rossier School of Education.
In his career, Brian Garrett Joseph gained expertise and experience working with reputed educational institutions at senior-level positions. He believes that delegating responsibilities to juniors and other personnel help to manage the workload more efficiently. He developed budgets and financial forecasts that help in providing financial guidance and recommendations to the school committees. He has successfully managed school administrative functions and ensured that the school operations are maintained within district guidelines. As an educational leader, he initiated proposals, and expanded opportunities for school to accomplish its goals. He encouraged and provided opportunities for professional development of the staff. He is experienced at researching for effective funding sources for the purpose of maintaining the efficient operation of the school.
Currently, Brian Garrett Joseph is online faculty member at the University of Phoenix. He provides theory and practice education to students. His learner-centered instructions enable his students to achieve their career objectives. He instructs and facilitates a meaningful learning experience of the course competencies in the curriculum and pro-actively supports all facets of the LTU online learning environment. He encourages an online culture of learning that values mutual responsibility, life-long learning, diversity, and ethics as well as personal and professional development. He has broad interest in brain based learning and research, as well as the educational achievement gap between African Americans, Latinos, low socioeconomic students and their White and Asian counterparts. He is interested in learning about the role that school climate, teacher's attitude and approach play in the role of academic achievement of the aforementioned groups.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma