ALL >> Education >> View Article
Brian Garrett Joseph Is An Experienced Educator
Total Articles: 5
Brian Garrett Joseph has many years of experience in the education sector as a classroom English teacher and an administrator. He has done his Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Masters in Educational Administration from California State University, Dominguez Hills. He has done doctorate in educational leadership from the University of Southern California, Rossier School of Education. He has preliminary administrative services credential from California State University Dominguez Hills and professional administrative services credential from University of Southern California, Rossier School of Education.
In his career, Brian Garrett Joseph gained expertise and experience working with reputed educational institutions at senior-level positions. He believes that delegating responsibilities to juniors and other personnel help to manage the workload more efficiently. He developed budgets and financial forecasts that help in providing financial guidance and recommendations to the school committees. He has successfully managed school administrative functions and ensured that the school operations are maintained within district guidelines. As an educational leader, he initiated proposals, and expanded opportunities for school to accomplish its goals. He encouraged and provided opportunities for professional development of the staff. He is experienced at researching for effective funding sources for the purpose of maintaining the efficient operation of the school.
Currently, Brian Garrett Joseph is online faculty member at the University of Phoenix. He provides theory and practice education to students. His learner-centered instructions enable his students to achieve their career objectives. He instructs and facilitates a meaningful learning experience of the course competencies in the curriculum and pro-actively supports all facets of the LTU online learning environment. He encourages an online culture of learning that values mutual responsibility, life-long learning, diversity, and ethics as well as personal and professional development. He has broad interest in brain based learning and research, as well as the educational achievement gap between African Americans, Latinos, low socioeconomic students and their White and Asian counterparts. He is interested in learning about the role that school climate, teacher's attitude and approach play in the role of academic achievement of the aforementioned groups.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media