ALL >> Health >> View Article
Help To Quit The Nicotine Addiction
Total Articles: 17
Nicotine is a very addictive substance. Many people try to quit smoking but in vain. They try all possible methods to kick the habit. A new alternative has been introduced in the market. It is called the e-cigarette. Let us see what this e-cigarette is and how it works and helps to quit the habit of smoking cigarettes.
People who must try e-cigarette
People who want of desperately give up smoking try all alternatives. But kicking the nicotine addiction is quite difficult. E-cig is an alternative which one must definitely give a try. There is no guarantee the e-cigarette will offer 100% deliverance. But looking at the studies done so far, e-cigarettes have more pros than cons. People who would not want to harm other by making them inhale second hand smoke, people who do not want to have stained teeth and are sick of the stale smoke smell around them can try e-cig. People who just love the experience of smoking and cannot give up at all and it is causing them health problems, can turn to e-cigarettes.
How an e-cigarette looks
Soulblu e-cigarette Australia is excellent. It is designed to look just like a regular cigarette which needs the action of smoking, but without its harmful effects. It does not need burning. The front tip of this e-cig is blue in color; the white part that resembles the cigarette is the battery holder in which a lithium battery is fitted. The brown end filled with a liquid solution is the cartomiser. This solution contains propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin and food flavorings. This solution is safe and harmless. But people who are addicted to nicotine and desperately need it; liquid solutions of nicotine are available and are used. This has harmful chemicals and high levels of carcinogens.
How it works
When you inhale at the e-cig mouthpiece, it activates a small switch located in the battery which makes the tip glow. As you inhale, the liquid in the cartridge heats up and turns into vapor. So all that you inhale and exhale is flavored vapor. It smells quite pleasant even for people who are standing nearby. It is not smoke. It just resembles smoke. Once you finish inhaling, the vaporizing process ends and the e-cig returns to standby mode. It gives the experience and satisfaction of smoking but without harmful effects.
This is not to promote e-cigarettes. It is only to helps you to wean yourself from this addictive substance nicotine. People below 18, non smokers, pregnant women and nursing mothers should not try e-cigs.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat