ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group To Host International Economics And Finance Symposium
Total Articles: 24
Aug. 14, 2013 - HONG KONG -- The Woo Group is pleased to announce that in March of 2014, they will host a conference entitled “International Economics and Finance Symposium.” The theme of the conference will be “Research for the Future” and it will take place from the 13th to the 16th of March in The Woo Group´s base city, Hong Kong. The goal of the conference is to promote innovative technology based research techniques and to educate members of staff on these new methodologies. The conference will connect financial academics, and institutional investors with management teams and senior staff members from more than 35 international companies.
The deadline to submit papers is December 13th 2013. The conference will focus on research and empirical papers, which will be accepted on a broad range of topics including; banking, accounting, finance, management and marketing. In addition to paper and company presentations, each day senior members of staff from The Woo Group will host panels to discuss trending topics in the financial world.
The Woo Group will invite professors from prestigious universities around the world to give presentations including; University of Pennsylvania, Harvard School of Business, and Goethe School of Business.
Jason Woo, Chief Executive Officer of The Woo Group said, “I am excited to have my members of staff interacting with a vibrant community of financial professionals at our International Economics and Finance Symposium and share The Woo Group´s perspective on how to face the modern and ever evolving challenges of today´s financial world. The conference will also provide the opportunity for clients to meet with senior members of staff The Woo Group and other leading research firms to gain critical industry insights.”
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray