ALL >> General >> View Article
Harver Group Recommends American Auto-makers To Private Investors
Total Articles: 26
Aug. 07, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Sales are booming for American auto-makers Ford and General Motors. Before the 2008 financial crisis, approximately 16 to 17 million cars and trucks were sold yearly in North America. In 2009 the figure fell to 10.4 million, but last year it bounced back to 14.4 million. Analysts at Harver Group believe auto sales will reach 15.4 million this year and that this figure will reach 18 million within five years.
Harver Group Analysts have identified five key factors that indicate that auto-makers will reach the sales figure and restore profitability;
1. The average age of cars on the road is continues to increase, recently reaching a record of 10.6 years.
2. Finance rates are and will remain low for the next several years. It is unlikely that the Federal Reserve will increase rates that determine auto loans. Auto dealers have reported that obtaining credit is much easier than it was a few years ago.
3. Ford and General Motors will soon launch a number of new vehicles, which will stimulate demand and drive consumers into the showrooms.
4. As new home construction rebounds with its own demand factors, will cause a wave of pick-up truck sales.
5. In 2007 the average auto worker earned $75 an hour in wages and benefits, now this figure has decreased to $55. Assembly-line automation has become more prevalent, meaning more cars are made with fewer workers and higher profits.
The final hurtle of returning to maximum profitability for Ford and General Motors is Europe. Both companies are reworking their cost structure in Europe, which could bring break-even results by next year. Our analysts predicts auto sales to fall to 16.7 million cars this year, but bounce back in 2015 selling 17.7
Million cars returning the manufactures to profit.
“Our analysts recommended buying both stocks with target values for Ford and General Motors of $20 and $47 respectively” said Peter Anderson, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at Harver Group in Tokyo.
General Articles1. Sending Your Electronics To A Toronto Electronics Recycling Center
Author: Mohan Rawat
2. Scott Foil: Knowing Your Need For Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
3. What Can You Do To Balance An Industrial Oven?
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
4. The Perfect Destination For A Memorable Holiday In Bhimtal
Author: Amit Upretti
5. Top Reasons To Use A Pan Mixer At A Construction Site
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
6. Magnesium Oxide Is An Important Role
Author: hu Allen
7. Oh My Baby, I Rest You Daily With These Crazy Cool Furniture
Author: James Williams
8. All You Want To Learn About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Author: Ross Barkely
9. Quick Laptop Screen Repair Sheffield – Lenovo Repairer
10. Exploring Varying Methods Of Chemical Separation
11. Find Private Investigator For Office
Author: kiven Sea
12. Godrej Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
Author: Godrej Washing Machine
13. Hamilton Automatic Khaki X-wind Chronograph H77616533 Mens Watch| Hardy And Fashionable
Author: Jasson C
14. How To Hire The Right Basement Contractor In Toronto
Author: Noah Dube
15. Splendid Things To Do In Cusco Peru Tours
Author: Ricardo Davis