ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
4 Things To Do In Hong Kong To UnwindBy Expert Author: Stam Bett
Hong Kong is one of the busiest cities on Earth and exploring the packed streets as a tourist may lead you to believe that peace and relaxation in the city is impossible. Actually, while Hong Kong is known for its excellent shopping and nightlife, it's also known for its world-class spas and retreats, as well as excellent dining. Here are some great ways to relax if you're feeling a bit frazzled during your trip and need a little quiet.
1. Visit a Spa
One of the best things to do in Hong Kong to erase the anxiety of a long flight and stress of making your way through crowded streets is an hour or two at one of the city's best spas. There are dozens to choose from, such as I-Spa's summer retreat, whee you can enjoy a private Spa Suite to soak in an aroma bath, enjoy a 30-minute mineral salt scrub and a vitamin C facial. Sense of Touch in Repulse Bay is another great choice, as well as The Peninsula Spa and The Strand, all of which offer rejuvenating facials and massages as well as other packages to leave you feeling pampered.
2. Visit Victoria Peak
There's no better way to get above the hustle and bustle and stress than to do it literally! Take the 120-year-old Peak Tram railway from Garden Road and enjoy the city from the best vantage point, where you can take in one of the most beautiful harbors in the world and Hong Kong's massive skyline. This frequently tops lists as one of the best things to do in Hong Kong for tourists, but it's also a great way to unwind after a day of great Hong Kong shopping.
3. Hike Dragon's Back
Want to know what to do in Hong Kong to get in touch with nature and have a quiet moment of zen? Try a hike up Dragon's Back, which is easy to reach by using the MTR Island Lind and taking a bus. The hike takes about three hours but you can reward yourself with a swim at Shek-O when you're done. You'll also enjoy beautiful views at Shek-O Peak and you can take in some lunch while you're there at Happy Garden Thai.
4. Stop by Chi Lin Nunnery
Finally, the beauty of Chi Lin Nunnery will simply blow you away. If you want to know what to do in Hong Kong after a busy day of exploring and shopping, Chi Lin Nunnery will transport you to a different world! This peaceful complex of temples is set in the middle of a large, beautiful traditional Chinese garden. You'll find a very peaceful atmosphere with relaxing gardens, beautiful architecture and the sound of birds in the trees that blocks out the noisy traffic.
For more information on Dim Sum and Then Some and Things To Do In Hong Kong. Visit Today - http://www.dimsumandthensome.com.hk/
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party