ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Using Your Iphone To Its Full Extent
Total Articles: 184
The iPhone is no ordinary phone. You bought your iPhone to reach those standards impregnated by popular culture, high-speed internets,gossip around the halls, which is exactly what it is going to do. However, do you know every secret your phone holds? The following are a few terrific ways to get great enjoyment from the iPhone.
To dry an iPhone that's wet, use rice. There has been many a person who accidentally dropped their phone into water - whether it be a puddle or even the toilet. Rather than using a dryer, dry the phone with some paper towel and place it inside a rice filled ziploc bag. You will find that the phone is dry within hours, or perhaps by the next day.
Keep your phone updated. This will allow you to have fixes for software and updates for your phone. This causes you to make certain that all pictures and important data are stored elsewhere so that if your phone gets damaged, you will not lose everything.
Consider buying a screen protector for your iPhone's screen. Without a protector, there will be scratches and nicks. The hypersensitive screen can easily be damaged by dirt or even your fingers! Always protect your devices, especially those that cost a lot of money.
The Safari browser and mail are very popular, but not everyone knows how to save photos and images to the phone from them. You simply have to touch and hold the image you want to save. Then you'll receive a popup with a list of options. Of course, now it's just as easy as selecting "Save."
To dismiss a word that AutoCorrect suggests, you don't have to tap the "X" that follows the word. Simple tap away on your screen to eliminate this alteration. This is a faster way to get rid of the AutoCorrect suggestion box.
If you want to do everything that your iPhone can possibly do, you need to master its multimedia abilities. It's no trouble at all to download video clips from the Internet or even whole TV shows to your phone, putting a little miniaturized entertainment center in your pocket wherever you go.
Use multimedia to maximize your iPhone's capabilities. Your iPhone can become your primary source of entertainment when you download TV programs and clips to it.
If you have an iPhone that uses Siri, but are concerned with privacy, you may want to avoid communicating with her too much. Apple stores all Siri voice prompts on their internal servers. Although this assists with improving speech recognition and Apple maintains that there is file security, be aware that your conversations with Siri may be recorded.
Your iPhone has the ability to take a picture without you having to worry about shaking it. To do this, all you have to do is use your headphones' volume controls. Steady your hand and prepare yourself to take a picture. The buttons on the cord will need to be pressed once you are ready to snap the picture.
After reading through this article you are going to realize that the power of your iphone is greater than you anticipated. Just remember these tips when you use your phone next.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi