ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Using Your Iphone To Its Full Extent
Total Articles: 206
The iPhone is no ordinary phone. You bought your iPhone to reach those standards impregnated by popular culture, high-speed internets,gossip around the halls, which is exactly what it is going to do. However, do you know every secret your phone holds? The following are a few terrific ways to get great enjoyment from the iPhone.
To dry an iPhone that's wet, use rice. There has been many a person who accidentally dropped their phone into water - whether it be a puddle or even the toilet. Rather than using a dryer, dry the phone with some paper towel and place it inside a rice filled ziploc bag. You will find that the phone is dry within hours, or perhaps by the next day.
Keep your phone updated. This will allow you to have fixes for software and updates for your phone. This causes you to make certain that all pictures and important data are stored elsewhere so that if your phone gets damaged, you will not lose everything.
Consider buying a screen protector for your iPhone's screen. Without a protector, there will be scratches and nicks. The hypersensitive screen can easily be damaged by dirt or even your fingers! Always protect your devices, especially those that cost a lot of money.
The Safari browser and mail are very popular, but not everyone knows how to save photos and images to the phone from them. You simply have to touch and hold the image you want to save. Then you'll receive a popup with a list of options. Of course, now it's just as easy as selecting "Save."
To dismiss a word that AutoCorrect suggests, you don't have to tap the "X" that follows the word. Simple tap away on your screen to eliminate this alteration. This is a faster way to get rid of the AutoCorrect suggestion box.
If you want to do everything that your iPhone can possibly do, you need to master its multimedia abilities. It's no trouble at all to download video clips from the Internet or even whole TV shows to your phone, putting a little miniaturized entertainment center in your pocket wherever you go.
Use multimedia to maximize your iPhone's capabilities. Your iPhone can become your primary source of entertainment when you download TV programs and clips to it.
If you have an iPhone that uses Siri, but are concerned with privacy, you may want to avoid communicating with her too much. Apple stores all Siri voice prompts on their internal servers. Although this assists with improving speech recognition and Apple maintains that there is file security, be aware that your conversations with Siri may be recorded.
Your iPhone has the ability to take a picture without you having to worry about shaking it. To do this, all you have to do is use your headphones' volume controls. Steady your hand and prepare yourself to take a picture. The buttons on the cord will need to be pressed once you are ready to snap the picture.
After reading through this article you are going to realize that the power of your iphone is greater than you anticipated. Just remember these tips when you use your phone next.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald