ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Insure Your Car And Be Tension Free
Total Articles: 20
Even financial losses caused due to theft, fire, natural disaster and any subsequent liabilities will be covered by the policy. Rather than paying out of their own pockets, people pay a reasonable amount of annual premium to a car insurance company. At the time of car accident or vehicle damage, the company will cover all associated costs. In India, all vehicles must be insured to drive on Indian roads. It is a law of the land.
Depending on the value of the car, vehicle classification and the type of coverage chosen, the car insurance premium amount will be decided. By paying small reasonable amounts as premium to the insurance company, one can drive peacefully without a financial worry in case of an emergency.
There are two types of car insurance policies - comprehensive and third party. A comprehensive policy will cover any damage caused to a third party by your vehicle. In case of an accident, this policy will cover the damages of your vehicle, the other party's vehicle, and medical expenses for you, other party and the passengers in your car. In addition this policy will cover all damages caused due natural calamities; terrorist attack, burglary and any sort of repair in transit. It also offers an option to cover car accessories such as air conditioner and music player. When the car insurance claim amount is really high, the amount to be paid annually as car insurance premium will also be proportionally high.
In case of an accident, if another person is injured and their vehicle is damaged as a result of your driving, then this 'third party expenses will be covered by a third party insurance policy. As per the Indian law, a person owning a vehicle should at least have a third party insurance policy that will protect others on the road in case of anything untoward. Based on the engine capacity of the car, the premium of this policy will be calculated. Since this policy coverage is only for a third party, the premium amount will be very less compared to a comprehensive policy.
There are numerous online car insurance companies offering policies. It is very important to analyze each policy before choosing the right one. There are two important factors you must consider before picking one - extended range of coverage and your capacity to pay the premium.
Car insurance assures the safety of yourself and others on the road. Do not think twice to purchase car insurance; it is worth every penny you pay for it. When you have car insurance, you have the armor of protection around you. Drive tension free with a sense of security!
Get car insurance on low rates along with better feature from different leading companies in India. You can compare and avail better car insurance policy at Easypolicy.
Insurance Articles1. Avail Mortgage Adviser North London Services To Find Best Deals In The Market
2. Any Car Insurance Quote Online Will Outline The Basic Price Of The Premium Based On The Information
Author: winds lu
3. How To Find A Good Home Insurance Broker
Author: Jason Davis
4. What Makes Accounting Outsourcing In Dubai A Wise Decision?
Author: Fadi Khan
5. The Life Insurance Brokers London Can Help You Choose The Best Policy That Suits To Your Needs
6. Help From Insurance Adjusters For Property Insurance Claims In New Jersey
7. 3 Reasons To Take A Retirement Insurance Plan
Author: Edelweiss Tokio
8. Maldives: The Blue Lagoon
Author: Pranvi Jain
9. Everything Needs To Know About No Credit Check Installment Loans
10. Avail Life Insurance Brokers London Services To Find The Best Policy Suitable For Your Family Needs
11. Know More About Teenage Auto Insurance Why It Is Expensive But Necessary
Author: Charlene Hubbard
12. Top Reasons You May Need Funeral Insurance In New Zealand
Author: Funeral Insurance NZ
13. Critical Illness Insurance, The Way To Ensure The Safety Of Your Loved Ones
Author: Ian Nuwan
14. Insurance In Hong Kong
15. Home Insurance Companies In California And Its Astonishing Benefits
Author: caleagle Insurance