ALL » Insurance >> View Article
Insure Your Car And Be Tension FreeBy Expert Author: Easy policy
Even financial losses caused due to theft, fire, natural disaster and any subsequent liabilities will be covered by the policy. Rather than paying out of their own pockets, people pay a reasonable amount of annual premium to a car insurance company. At the time of car accident or vehicle damage, the company will cover all associated costs. In India, all vehicles must be insured to drive on Indian roads. It is a law of the land.
Depending on the value of the car, vehicle classification and the type of coverage chosen, the car insurance premium amount will be decided. By paying small reasonable amounts as premium to the insurance company, one can drive peacefully without a financial worry in case of an emergency.
There are two types of car insurance policies - comprehensive and third party. A comprehensive policy will cover any damage caused to a third party by your vehicle. In case of an accident, this policy will cover the damages of your vehicle, the other party's vehicle, and medical expenses for you, other party and the passengers in your car. In addition this policy will cover all damages caused due natural calamities; terrorist attack, burglary and any sort of repair in transit. It also offers an option to cover car accessories such as air conditioner and music player. When the car insurance claim amount is really high, the amount to be paid annually as car insurance premium will also be proportionally high.
In case of an accident, if another person is injured and their vehicle is damaged as a result of your driving, then this 'third party expenses will be covered by a third party insurance policy. As per the Indian law, a person owning a vehicle should at least have a third party insurance policy that will protect others on the road in case of anything untoward. Based on the engine capacity of the car, the premium of this policy will be calculated. Since this policy coverage is only for a third party, the premium amount will be very less compared to a comprehensive policy.
There are numerous online car insurance companies offering policies. It is very important to analyze each policy before choosing the right one. There are two important factors you must consider before picking one - extended range of coverage and your capacity to pay the premium.
Car insurance assures the safety of yourself and others on the road. Do not think twice to purchase car insurance; it is worth every penny you pay for it. When you have car insurance, you have the armor of protection around you. Drive tension free with a sense of security!
Get car insurance on low rates along with better feature from different leading companies in India. You can compare and avail better car insurance policy at Easypolicy.
Insurance Articles1. Cheaper Alternative For Veterans Car Insurance
Author: Victor Cano
2. Is It Always Safe To Drive Too Slowly? Must Check Adverse Effects Of Slow Driving
3. Aquel Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Anilla El Apoliticismo Boricua
Author: Shalanda Staples
4. Un Alquiler Coche Barato Alicante Se Adiestra Ese Abuje Adoctrinador Con Aquel Telegrafista Se Conv
Author: Arlene Godoy
5. Un Alquiler Coche Tenerife Sur Donde Se Apendejea Alrededor De Este Intermitente
Author: Arnoldo Prowse
6. Que Alquiler Coches Alicante Se Desencapricha El Apellido Normal
Author: Elana Larocca
7. Mcx Commodity Trading Tips Provider India
Author: Santosh Sharma
8. How To Take Benefits Of The Auto Insurance Leads?
9. Compare Insurance
Author: aravind singh
10. Ark Insurance Provide Reinsurance Coverage Full Insurance Coverage Package
Author: aravind singh
11. Learner Driver Car Insurance With Affordable Prices For Adequate Coverage
Author: Victor Cano
12. Answers To All Your Doubts About Buying A Car Insurance Online
Author: Nansi Bhardwaj
13. Apartment Owners Insurance Northern California Company Offers The Best Solutions
14. How To Get The Best Car Insurance Deal In India?
Author: A comprehensive car insurance cover protects again
15. Bridge The Gap In Your Medical Insurance Claims With A Medical Aid Gap Cover
Author: Total Risk Administrators