ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Insure Your Car And Be Tension Free
Total Articles: 20
Even financial losses caused due to theft, fire, natural disaster and any subsequent liabilities will be covered by the policy. Rather than paying out of their own pockets, people pay a reasonable amount of annual premium to a car insurance company. At the time of car accident or vehicle damage, the company will cover all associated costs. In India, all vehicles must be insured to drive on Indian roads. It is a law of the land.
Depending on the value of the car, vehicle classification and the type of coverage chosen, the car insurance premium amount will be decided. By paying small reasonable amounts as premium to the insurance company, one can drive peacefully without a financial worry in case of an emergency.
There are two types of car insurance policies - comprehensive and third party. A comprehensive policy will cover any damage caused to a third party by your vehicle. In case of an accident, this policy will cover the damages of your vehicle, the other party's vehicle, and medical expenses for you, other party and the passengers in your car. In addition this policy will cover all damages caused due natural calamities; terrorist attack, burglary and any sort of repair in transit. It also offers an option to cover car accessories such as air conditioner and music player. When the car insurance claim amount is really high, the amount to be paid annually as car insurance premium will also be proportionally high.
In case of an accident, if another person is injured and their vehicle is damaged as a result of your driving, then this 'third party expenses will be covered by a third party insurance policy. As per the Indian law, a person owning a vehicle should at least have a third party insurance policy that will protect others on the road in case of anything untoward. Based on the engine capacity of the car, the premium of this policy will be calculated. Since this policy coverage is only for a third party, the premium amount will be very less compared to a comprehensive policy.
There are numerous online car insurance companies offering policies. It is very important to analyze each policy before choosing the right one. There are two important factors you must consider before picking one - extended range of coverage and your capacity to pay the premium.
Car insurance assures the safety of yourself and others on the road. Do not think twice to purchase car insurance; it is worth every penny you pay for it. When you have car insurance, you have the armor of protection around you. Drive tension free with a sense of security!
Get car insurance on low rates along with better feature from different leading companies in India. You can compare and avail better car insurance policy at Easypolicy.
Insurance Articles1. How The Car Insurance Calculator Calculates Your Premium
Author: Bhargav Baweja
2. Permanent Protection For Temporary Living Identifying The Three Elements Of Effective Coverage
3. Do I Need To Compare Bike Insurance To Only Cut My Cost?
Author: Dinesh Mittal
4. Types Of Auto Insurance Discount Programs
5. Satisfy Your Dream Of Owning A Home With The Home Loan
Author: Bank Bazaar Loan
6. Public Insurance Adjusters And Few Factors To Consider Before Hiring Them
7. Clarifying Coverage - Why Insurance Is Essential For Modern Living
8. Select One Of The Best Auto Insurance Companies In California
9. Unique Ways To Save On Auto Insurance A No-nonsense Guide To Save Money Without Sacrificing Coverage
10. Health Insurance Company
Author: Kent Pinkerton
11. Compare Health Insurance Online & Plan For The Emergency Room
Author: Muhammad Waqar Asghar
12. The Best Mortgage Advice Liverpool
13. Professional Mortgage Advice Liverpool
14. Mortgage Advisor Leeds Makes The Process Of Mortgage Quick And Easy
15. Help From A Mortgage Broker Sheffield