ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How Exercise Impacts Mental Health
Total Articles: 15
Based on a series of researches, scientists have suggested two theories explaining this connection. These are: social interaction and self-image theories. Social Interaction Theory shows the relation between mental health and social aspects of sporting activities, like social relations between members of the team, team spirit and mutual support. Studies have revealed that people unhappy with their body weight, as well as those who are not engaged in sports are generally more subjected to various mental disorders, like substance abuse, depression, aggression and anxiety. Folks engaged in sporting activities have a lower risk for developing such disorders.
Both adults and teens want to have slim and well-shaped bodies. Achieving this is possible with regular exercise. Performing exercises is especially recommended for obese folks. People engaged in sporting activities usually have slimmer and better shaped bodies which undoubtedly attract the attention and sometimes green eyes of other folks. This, in turn, improves self-esteem. People having higher self-esteem rarely have problems with mental health, which is not the case with overweight folks.
Improve Health and Life with Physical Exercise
Both theories show that body weight perception has a direct impact on self-esteem and therefore mental health. Physical exercises do not only help control weight, but increase the level of norepinephrine which is the hormone that handles stressful situations when we face them. At the same time, we all know about endorphin which is known as the 'hormone of happiness'.
Regular exercises are a cost-effective and efficient way to improve physical and mental health. Sedentary lifestyle and metabolic problems may lead to a number of mental affections. If you want to avoid these problems, you need to review and change your current lifestyle. Even minor improvements to lifestyle will bring huge positive changes. Unfortunately, people suffering from mental diseases do not understand positive aspects of sporting activities. Even minor, but regular exercising (like dancing, evening walking, cycling, jogging, etc.) improves sleep disorders and relieves stress. A popular proverb says: a sound mind in a sound body. So, if you want to have a sound mind start working on your body now.
Of course, only mild types of depression can be cured with exercise. Visit our website to find detailed information about depression, its types and treatment options.
Computers Articles1. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
2. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
3. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
4. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?
5. Exchange Database Recovery Software
6. 7 Powerful Tips For Persuasive And Captivating Interactive Presentation
Author: Amit Sahoo
7. Creating The ιστοσελιδα Properly For Establishing The Brand Information
Author: parveen kumar
8. Kind Of Infections A Pc Is Prone To
Author: Newlite Technical services
9. Samsung Screen Repairs, Nationwide Repairs, 60 Min Repair Manchester
Author: samsung repairer
10. Mac Book Pro Repair Andheri Is The Best Solution For Your Damaged System
Author: Mike Rakhangi
11. Planning To Hire An Odoo Developer? - A Must Read
Author: Jay Vora
12. Contact Pc Repairs Maroochydore Experts To Resovle Software Or Hardware Issues Of Your Computer
13. Tips To Choose A Good Computer Repair Service Provider
14. 2. Anniversary Update Leads To Some Technical Issue In Windows 10
Author: Easton Finn
15. 10 Easy Steps To Clean Your Infected Computer
Author: Newlite Technical services