ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How Exercise Impacts Mental Health
Total Articles: 15
Based on a series of researches, scientists have suggested two theories explaining this connection. These are: social interaction and self-image theories. Social Interaction Theory shows the relation between mental health and social aspects of sporting activities, like social relations between members of the team, team spirit and mutual support. Studies have revealed that people unhappy with their body weight, as well as those who are not engaged in sports are generally more subjected to various mental disorders, like substance abuse, depression, aggression and anxiety. Folks engaged in sporting activities have a lower risk for developing such disorders.
Both adults and teens want to have slim and well-shaped bodies. Achieving this is possible with regular exercise. Performing exercises is especially recommended for obese folks. People engaged in sporting activities usually have slimmer and better shaped bodies which undoubtedly attract the attention and sometimes green eyes of other folks. This, in turn, improves self-esteem. People having higher self-esteem rarely have problems with mental health, which is not the case with overweight folks.
Improve Health and Life with Physical Exercise
Both theories show that body weight perception has a direct impact on self-esteem and therefore mental health. Physical exercises do not only help control weight, but increase the level of norepinephrine which is the hormone that handles stressful situations when we face them. At the same time, we all know about endorphin which is known as the 'hormone of happiness'.
Regular exercises are a cost-effective and efficient way to improve physical and mental health. Sedentary lifestyle and metabolic problems may lead to a number of mental affections. If you want to avoid these problems, you need to review and change your current lifestyle. Even minor improvements to lifestyle will bring huge positive changes. Unfortunately, people suffering from mental diseases do not understand positive aspects of sporting activities. Even minor, but regular exercising (like dancing, evening walking, cycling, jogging, etc.) improves sleep disorders and relieves stress. A popular proverb says: a sound mind in a sound body. So, if you want to have a sound mind start working on your body now.
Of course, only mild types of depression can be cured with exercise. Visit our website to find detailed information about depression, its types and treatment options.
Computers Articles1. How To Win Customers Faith And Run Your Own Online Business Portal With Alibaba Clone Script Pro
Author: sawati rawat
2. Call +1-855-490-2999 Microsoft Office 365 Customer Support Number
Author: Microsoft Office 365 Customer Support Phone Number
3. Top Laptop Rental Providers
4. A Plan Of Snmp Monitoring
Author: Gambit Communications
5. How To Minimize Threats Inside Your Network?
6. Why Can Parts Engraving Equipment Help Build Strong Business Venture
Author: Rob Hibbs
7. Church App – The Latest Way To Stay Connected To Your Preferred Church!
Author: Michael Brody
8. Microsoft Is Embedding A Potent Security Feature To Windows 10
Author: Lena Smith
9. Tell The Story Of Your Family With Free Genealogy Software
Author: Jonathan Clarke
10. Norton Com Setup +1-844-777-9606 Www Norton Com Setup And Installation
Author: Landy Corona
11. 6 Things Highly Successful Software Developers Know
12. Why Do You Need Antivirus Management?
13. Why Choose Lexington Ky For Your It Solutions?
14. Two Of Integrity It’s Best Services
15. Security Solutions Offered By Integrity It