ALL >> General >> View Article
Rob Devincent Of Corcentric To Present The "7 Key Steps To Successfully Automate Your Ap Process"at
Total Articles: 120
McLean, VA - Corcentric, a leading provider of accounts payable automation and electronic invoicing solutions, today announced Rob DeVincent will be speaking at the Institute of Financial Operations' 2013 Canadian Financial Operations Symposium, where he will present "7 Key Steps to Successfully Automate Your AP Process." This session is #1 in the Automation track and will occur on September 16 at 10AM. The Canadian Financial Operations Symposium will be held September 15-17, 2013 at The Fairmont Royal York in Toronto, Ontario.
Rob DeVincent, Vice President of Product Marketing for Corcentric will detail the critical components for success that industry experts utilize when implementing AP automation. He will also reveal the most common mistakes companies make and how that can limit ROI.
This one-hour presentation will articulate the steps necessary for success, including:
• Defining the AP process
• Envisioning the AP process
• Awareness of the latest technology available
This session is designed for all AP professionals, but holds special significance for those who have had their AP automation projects approved and now need to understand the best course for implementation.
DeVincent is responsible for guiding the product roadmap of Corcentric's Accounts Payable solution, COR360, which enables companies to manage 100% of their paper and electronic invoice submissions, invoice approvals and matching, supplier customer service, purchase order requisitioning, payment disbursement, and spend management electronically. He has over 20 years of experience in designing and implementing Accounts Payable automation solutions for companies from a diverse group of industries. Additionally, he is the host of his own AP educational Webinar series and is a frequent speaker at various AP tradeshows including PayStream Advisors, IAPP, IOMA, and TAPN.
While you're at the Canadian Financial Operations Symposium, visit Corcentric at booth #250. Companies interested in automating their AP departments can stop by, talk with AP professionals, and see a live demonstration of COR360.
For additional information on this session or to register and attend the Canadian Symposium visit: bit.ly/ZuhTmD
For more than 15 years, Corcentric's cloud-based financial process automation solutions have revolutionized how the world's largest organizations manage and protect their financial assets. By connecting best practices with deep expertise, Corcentric's ground-breaking Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable automation solutions have enabled organizations to reduce costs, streamline processes, and provide unmatched visibility executives need to make critical business decisions.
Learn more at www.corcentric.com or call 888.525.7677.
General Articles1. Reasons To Get Your Archery Equipment From A Reputed Bows Shop
Author: Zack Ayala
2. The Best All-in-one Printers At Offix
Author: kiven Sea
3. Carbon Folding Bike – Lightweight Folding Bike Is More Comfortable!
Author: Paul Pinigis
4. Freeze Your Big Day With The Perfect Wedding Photography In Sydney
Author: parveen kumar
5. Symptoms That Raise Pancreatic Cancer Alarm Bells
6. Als Sieger Des Ultimativen Prom-pakets Im März
7. Masonry Contractor - Bricks, Mortar, Stone, And More
Author: Cory Frank
8. Reasons Why You Should Hire A Commercial Photographer In Sydney
Author: Roman Wolczak Photographer
9. Masonry & Landscaping Maintenance Specialists - Make Your Home Exteriors Look Beautiful
Author: Cory Frank
10. World Best Online Marketing Website
Author: World Best Online Marketing website
11. Picking The Best Holiday Package Deals
Author: parveen kumar
12. Unsung Heroes Awarded For Serving The Community
13. Best Packers And Movers From Kanpur, Top Packers And Movers In India
14. 2 Reasons Equipment Leasing Comes In Handy When Running A Food Service Business
15. Hire A Travel Agent & Get Maximum Benefit
Author: Richad Johnson