ALL >> Business >> View Article
Metal Plate Embossing- For Raised Design Or Marking Symbols!
Total Articles: 25
Everything from plastic, paper, and leather to various types of metal, that includes carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, aluminum, gold and brass, embossing can be done on a variety of materials.
Embossed with information are objects that we see and hold every day. For example, credit cards, birth certificates, and debit cards - any object that needs to have raised text or graphics, such as name, card number, etc. have all been embossed. Mainly to mark an object with important information, embossing is done that due to harsh environments or wear and tear over time, won't easily be lost. From other marking and personalization machines such as engravers, printers or lasers, that is the beauty of embossing and what sets it apart.
To emboss different materials, different types of machines are designed, but it's the same concept in the end. With a hopper, most embossing machines are housed that holds the item to be embossed (metal tag, metal plate, plastic card), and a daisy wheel equipped with alpha numeric characters. To include certain symbols, characters, punctuation and even characters for a variety of languages, wheels can usually be special ordered.
Embossing on diverse metal materials, such as aluminum plates and tags or stainless steel, a metal plate marking machine is an embossing machine. Mainly for traceability purposes and product identification, metal embossing machines range from manual machines, standard to more complex, automatic machines that can emboss on metal plates with 2D data matrix codes.
As they are easy to use, light in weight, and an operator can produce tags one-by-one in minutes, these manual machines are perfect for on-site or field applications. A much larger production need can be accomplished using automatic machines and from a central location, it can even run off a database. In terms of actual marking capabilities including dot matrix and 2D data matrix bar codes, automatic machines also have more flexibility.
Since it is virtually indestructible, using an embossed metal plate or tag to mark parts is the ideal method of part marking. As they can endure hot and cold temperatures, chemical exposure, long term sun exposure, paint and tarnish, and even some physical harm to the tag, equipment or products that are going to be exposed to harsh environments, both indoor as well as outdoor, would profit from an embossed metal plate or tag.
For marking information on a surface, embossing is a widely used method. Plastic Card Embossing ensures that the information will not be lost, whether it's a membership card, credit card or a VIN tag.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions