ALL >> Business >> View Article
Metal Plate Embossing- For Raised Design Or Marking Symbols!
Total Articles: 25
Everything from plastic, paper, and leather to various types of metal, that includes carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, aluminum, gold and brass, embossing can be done on a variety of materials.
Embossed with information are objects that we see and hold every day. For example, credit cards, birth certificates, and debit cards - any object that needs to have raised text or graphics, such as name, card number, etc. have all been embossed. Mainly to mark an object with important information, embossing is done that due to harsh environments or wear and tear over time, won't easily be lost. From other marking and personalization machines such as engravers, printers or lasers, that is the beauty of embossing and what sets it apart.
To emboss different materials, different types of machines are designed, but it's the same concept in the end. With a hopper, most embossing machines are housed that holds the item to be embossed (metal tag, metal plate, plastic card), and a daisy wheel equipped with alpha numeric characters. To include certain symbols, characters, punctuation and even characters for a variety of languages, wheels can usually be special ordered.
Embossing on diverse metal materials, such as aluminum plates and tags or stainless steel, a metal plate marking machine is an embossing machine. Mainly for traceability purposes and product identification, metal embossing machines range from manual machines, standard to more complex, automatic machines that can emboss on metal plates with 2D data matrix codes.
As they are easy to use, light in weight, and an operator can produce tags one-by-one in minutes, these manual machines are perfect for on-site or field applications. A much larger production need can be accomplished using automatic machines and from a central location, it can even run off a database. In terms of actual marking capabilities including dot matrix and 2D data matrix bar codes, automatic machines also have more flexibility.
Since it is virtually indestructible, using an embossed metal plate or tag to mark parts is the ideal method of part marking. As they can endure hot and cold temperatures, chemical exposure, long term sun exposure, paint and tarnish, and even some physical harm to the tag, equipment or products that are going to be exposed to harsh environments, both indoor as well as outdoor, would profit from an embossed metal plate or tag.
For marking information on a surface, embossing is a widely used method. Plastic Card Embossing ensures that the information will not be lost, whether it's a membership card, credit card or a VIN tag.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth