ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Exploring The Waters Of Bali
Total Articles: 400
Bali attracts tourists from all over the world for its beautiful beaches. If you enjoy being in water, swimming, observing marine life and aqua sports, then Bali holidays are ideal for you. There are several vacation packages you can choose from, which will ensure you get your fill of everything Bali’s coastline has to offer.
The island country of Bali is blessed with a rich marine bio-diversity. Just off the coast you will find gorgeous coral reefs, which attract colourful sea creatures. If you’re a certified scuba diver you will really enjoy exploring these waters. While at Bali you can even do a scuba diving certification course. But if you don’t have the time or inclination to invest time in learning how to dive, you can snorkel! Snorkelling is a fun, safe and easy activity that people of all ages and fitness levels can enjoy. Equipment is easy to rent and trainers are readily available. Some vacation packages will specifically cater to those who want to get either scuba diving or snorkelling courses.
Bali holidays are incomplete without a cruise. One of the most enjoyable ways to enjoy Bali’s coastline is to take a day-long boating cruise. These cruises will take you to visit the several islands that dot the coastline. Cruises are most fun when travelling with a group of friends or family. Most cruise operators will be able to organize a meal on the boat! Sunset dinner cruises are popular among couples and honeymooners.
At Bali, you will have the rare chance to spot wild dolphins! Take a boat trip to Lovina and chances are you will spot some dolphins. You can book a dolphin tour at most hotels and travel agencies. In peak season the region is crowded with noisy boats packed with people wanting to spot dolphins. In times like these dolphins shy away, so carefully pick the time when you head out.
Bali is also a great surfing destination. The best time to surf in Bali is between April and September. During other times the sea can get rough. But be warned that Bali is not ideal for beginners or people without much surfing experience. Adventure junkies have lots to look forward in Bali. At affordable rates you can indulge in some parasailing, windsurfing and kayaking! If you want to take a break for salt-water head for a rafting trip to the rapids of the Ayung River.
If you love the water, then at your next chance head out to Bali, for a memorable vacation.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. When it comes to travelling he prefers well defined vacation packages. He is also an ardent photographer and his albums are replete with wonderful pictures of his holidays in Bali.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson