ALL >> Business >> View Article
Six Different Types Of Smart Cards That You May Be Using
Total Articles: 533
Security of the organization is must for the workers. Until and unless the working environment is safe, it is impossible for anyone to work with full dedication and commitment.Thus, safety and security is required everywhere.
Every organization does their best to provide maximum satisfaction for their clients. Earlier employees of certain organization used to keep archives of their employees by written diary records. But nowadays, cards system is much in use. Thus, leaving few organizations aside many of the corporations have started using java smart cards. It’s much in use as it is much safe and secure.
These types of safe cards are manufactured by many but leading manufacturers provide you the best type of cards with secure magicard printers. There are many among us who are using these types of cards but are unknown what type of cards we are using.Types of cards that you may be using or your organization might have ordered for you are:
Memory cards: These types of cards are very popular. They are high-security substitutes to mags-tripe cards in the marketplace such as constancy, closed e-purse schemes,school meals, washing, car-parking, and even cashless vending. These cards are cost-effective. They too are available with no security to those with protected memory.
Contactless smart cards: These types of cards use radio frequency (RF) technology to cooperate with a reader. Each card has an aerial embedded inside the card that permits communique with the reader without physical contact. They are used in places such as public transport for fare expense, entree control, cashless vending, car parks, loyalty, electronic purse, bookmaking, road tax, student, employee IDs in management and corporate surroundings, e-passports and other protected travel documents, and even for cashless payment.
Prox cards: These types of cards have a read range of 5 inches in rough figure and operate at an occurrence of 125 kHz.
UHF (Ultra High Frequency) cards: These types of cards function at a higher frequency, typically 20-30ft and can even handover data much faster.
Dual Interface and Combo Card: These types of cards are available in a single chip that takes account of both interfaces.These cards are beleaguered at sectors such as; banking, conveyance markets, ID, Administration and other areas that need greater memory compared to a typical contactless card, complex security and multiple interfaces.
Hybrid and Twin Cards: These types of cards are recognized in two completely separate chip equipment residing on single card and data between the chips is therefore not shared.
Business Articles1. Virtual Power Plant Market Global Insights And Trends To 2021
2. Watch Repair Services In Vancouver, Bc
Author: Toni Carter
3. Small Gas Engines Market Global Insights And Trends To 2021
4. Nuclear Decommissioning Services Market Global Insights And Trends To 2021
5. Opportunities For Global Shared Mobility Market To Reach $138.7 Billion By 2023
6. Opportunities For The Global Chemical Storage Tank Market To Reach $5 Billion By 2023
7. Importance Of Mechanical Engineering Lab Equipments
Author: Naugra Export
8. Know About Various Types Of Electrical Engineering Lab Equipments
Author: Naugra Lab
9. Don't Be Ashamed Of Wearing Strappy Sandals
Author: Unknown Member
10. Nba Playoffs
Author: lifoot care
11. Famous Foot
Author: Advanced Podiatry is one of the largest Podiatry
12. Avoid Metallosis From Bunion Surgery
Author: lifoot care
13. Communication Equipment Email List
14. Key Requirements Of Iso 17025 Documents For Laboratory Management System
Author: Michel Adrien
15. Microsoft Will Reveal New Games Very Soon : Xbox Games In Gold April 2019 Free Games News
Author: Manoj Varma