ALL >> Art >> View Article
Marble Paintings- A Medium To Define The Indian Heritage And Culture
Total Articles: 11
The art of marble painting is originated in Rajasthan, late in the 16th century. It is a much known fact that the state of Rajasthan is one of the largest resource depositors with 400 mines or more. So, this state does not depend on any country for marble. In Rajasthan, you will find a huge variety of marbles of various qualities like super fine and average. Nowadays, the marble paintings and other types of marble items are extensively used by the interior designers to decorate the interior parts of the homes. Basically, small miniature paintings are created in the pieces of exotic marbles and these paintings make the perfect showpieces to decorate the office as well as the home. The best quality marbles in the shades of cream and white are usually picked for the purpose of painting. The finest brush strokes on the marble pieces and tiles make them the ideal decorative treasures. The chosen themes of these paintings clearly describe the rich art and culture of our country. Besides, these paintings are the unique combination of contemporary and traditional styles. All of these paintings are created with great perfection and this thing offers these paintings a evident place in both the national and the international market.
There are a number of wonderful marble paintings with the inlay works which is mainly done with the gems and precious stones. In some of the paintings, the gold leaves are used to provide an enhance look to the jewelries painted on these paintings. These marble paintings are not only created on the marbles tiles and sheets that can be framed and hanged, but these paintings are also done on the artifacts like idols, pots, plate, candle stand, box, etc. those are made with marble. The wonderful round plates with the fine artistic cuts as well as with the curves at rims are mainly used for these paintings. Commonly, the Indian goddesses and deities like Ganesha, Parvati, Radha Krishna, Sai Baba are painted on the marbles. In some cases, the portraits of the famous kings and queens are also seen. Apart from that, animals and birds like the peacock, owl, camel, elephant etc. are painted in the vibrant and vivid strokes on various articles like marble tiles, jewelry box and many items like that.
Beautiful images of women wearing colorful dresses and heavy ornaments along with men with the twisted turban are created in these paintings and these reflect the actual Rajasthani culture. Exotic Anbabari and Surahi are some of the famous marble paintings created by the dedicated artisans and these paintings depict the royal legacy of Rajasthan. Except for that, the popular musical instruments like flute, tabla, guitar, harmonium or the pictures of the vintage cars are also painted by using the fine brush strokes and by taking care of each minute detail of the subject.
Several handicraft suppliers are there in Rajasthan who truly consecrate in delivering the real and quality painted marble paintings to both the national and the international market along with the areas across the borders.
Art Articles1. The Ethnic Style Of The Ponchos
2. Knitted Ponchos Get More Notices During Winters
3. Ask These Four Questions Before You Hire A Video Production Company
Author: Urban Contour
4. Devin Suau's Young Friend Writes Children's Book To Raise Funds
5. Hire Aerial Filming Services To Document Work In Progress Of Mega Projects
6. Dance Classes & Music Lessons Make You Smarter
7. Dr. Chiufang Hwang's Memoir Grown-up Child Chronicles A Taiwanese-american Girl’s Culture, Chores An
8. Steps To Become An Interior Designer, From Designtab An Interior Designer Company In Kolkata.
Author: Design Tab
9. Birthday Gifts Ahmedabad - Handmade Designer Gifts
Author: WINKS OF JOY
10. Explore The Vision Of Freelance Advertising Agency Art Director
Author: Ryan Tim
11. Things To Consider While Choosing Wedding Photographers To Get The Best Photos Of Your Special Day
Author: snehal desai
12. Gain Perfection In Professional Photography Magazine With Creative Image!!!
Author: Photographer's guide book
13. American Artist Man Ray And His Muses
Author: SIKHA DOCTOR
14. Wall Murals Leave A Lasting Mark On Your Business
Author: John Trinh
15. Painter Brisbane: Best Painting And Painters In Qld Brisbane Call: 0402 468 741
Author: Painter Brisbane - Commercial painting, Residential painting, Industrial painting, and services, b