ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education (master Of Arts In Organizational Management – Online)
Total Articles: 215
Master of Arts in Organizational Management (MAOM) program is designed to support the development of managers, ensuring that staff is led, managed, motivated and trained to their highest potential. This helps organizations fulfill their missions by ensuring that those who manage are competent to lead their organizations. The 40-credit MAOM program addresses issues managers must face, which include the following:
·Ensuring that staff is motivated to produce at their highest potential.
·Assessing staff competence, and recognizing when coaching, training, and changes in compensation are necessary to support the company's mission.
·Identifying personnel conflicts and managing their resolution with speed and efficiency.
·Understanding the legal constraints of the employment relationship.
·Ensuring that the necessary technologies and other tools are available so that staff can deliver results within time and budget constraints.
·Recognizing when external expertise is required; whether for technology consulting, conflict management, or quality assurance.
·Understanding the organization's internal and external customers, and recognizing the importance of the company's image in promoting and "selling" the organization.
·Understanding and acting within the organization's ethical structure, and recognizing the correlation with their personal ethics.
You can solve problems. You can lead an organization to success. This program shows you how to navigate through complex organizational systems, and apply psychological research to develop employees. You will learn to assess organizations’ performance, structure, and development while extending your range of professional ethics, leadership skills, and coaching techniques. You will also design appropriate learning and development solutions based on human performance technology.
Your coursework will include discovery and applications in areas such as:
Training and development
Management and leadership
Teams in organizations
Organizational systems and dynamics
Research in organizations
Human resource management
Assessment and measurement
Human resource management
High-potential succession planning
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar