ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Many Benefits Of Organic Beauty Oil (a.k.a Moroccan Oil Or Argan Oil)
Total Articles: 7959
Beauty oil is a generic name given to multi-purpose natural oils that can be used on your face, your hair, your nails, your joints and, generally, anywhere you like on the skin. The use of beauty oils is a new trend but one that is catching up rapidly. People would have cringed, only a few years ago, at the thought of applying oils directly on the face. That has changed with the advent of the Argan oil (also known as ‘Moroccan’ oil based on its place of origin) in the personal care field.
The very first impressive feature that you will notice of this wonderful product is that it gets absorbed fully into the skin within a few minutes of applying to the skin. It just disappears without a trace and leaves behind no greasiness. Simply massage a few drops of this oil into your skin on the face. Full of fatty acids, anti-oxidants and minerals, this oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Smooth the oil around the eyes (take care to avoid getting it into the eyes) to reduce visible wrinkles and fine lines. If you so desire, you can apply a face cream over it too.
This organic Argan oil can also be used as an enhancer with other personal care products. Just add a few drops to your favorite face lotion or shampoo to improve their’s efficacy.
This versatile multi-purpose Moroccan oil can be used as a leave-on conditioner too. After a shower with wet hair (after it has been just toweled), you can just take a few drops in your palms and apply to the scalp and hair. Your scalp and hair will not become greasy as the oil gets absorbed quickly. Instead, your hair gets a wonderful conditioner that nourishes and moisturizes your hair.
You can use the same oil for giving a wonderful shine to your hair without any greasiness. After the hair has been blow dried, take a few drops of the oil in your fingers and simply run them thru your hair to create shine and control frizz and fly-aways.
The same Argan oil can also be used as a massage oil. Just apply a few drops to relax tense muscles and to improve circulation.
No wonder this Argan oil is considered Liquid Gold in Morocco where it used for a multitude of purposes – for general skin care, for removing stretch marks, for hair growth and for joint pains.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe