ALL >> Others >> View Article
Follow Two Tips To Manufacture High Performance Diamond Saw Blade
Total Articles: 61
In recent years, with the fast development of decorative market, more and more stone raw materials such as granite, marble and so on are used for home or garden decoration, and when processing these stones, some tools such saw blades are always used for processing, do you know which kind of saw blade are suitable for the stone raw materials processing? The right answer would be diamond saw blades. Nowadays in the diamond saw blade market, there are too many diamond saw blades different sizes and cutting conditions, however, most of them are not top quality ones. For example, at the beginning, they are very sharp for cutting, and when just cutting for a while, it would go wrong at saw blade cutting edge, and what’s worse it would be dropped, at the same time, cutting efficiency with such poor quality diamond saw blade is not very higher, sometimes a few saw blades would be changed for cutting the same stone material.
Under such circumstance that high market requirement of stone materials but low cutting efficiency with common diamond saw blade, it is the important to have top quality diamond saw blade with good cost performance, OK, one feasible scheme about top grade diamond saw blade production is introduced below, follow me to read.
Firstly, use high strength diamond at the production raw material, which has more stable production performance, thicker particles and better performance of heat stability. As is known to all, almost all the diamond tools including diamond saw blades are made from diamond and the carcass with some specific manufacturing technique, in general, the diamond grinding compound plays the role of cutting different stone materials. Therefore the quality of diamond raw material is closely related to the diamond tools quality, top quality or poor quality, and pay attention on the diamond raw material particle size and concentration.
Secondly, change the matching proportion of diamond particle size contained inside. In the past, if you want saw blade tool bit to have be more sharper, lots of diamond with thick particle size can be used, and on the contrary, you can use the diamond with thin particle size. What a pity, with such matching proportion, its cutting efficiency can not be at the best condition. Because of the super hardness of diamond, its plasticity is not easy to be changed even under high temperature sintering. After the test time and time again, the best proportion for thick particle size, medium particle size and thin particle size would be 1:0.0227:0.071.
Various Circular Saw Blades are offered at Flostools, which is one industrial saw blades manufacturer in China. At here, you can find panel cutting saw blades, wood cutting saw blades and other at low price.
Others Articles1. Enjoy It With Photo Booth!
Author: William is the author of this article.
2. Bring Life With Amazing Gifts!
Author: William is the author of this article
3. Wide-ranging Benefits From The Best Wine In India
Author: Avishek Roy
4. Contact For Professional Wedding Photographers In Hyderabad
5. Apoyos Para Emprendedores 2017
6. Shared Ownership Of Property In India? Know The Legal Remedy To Deal With It!
Author: saima joseph
7. Nine Things You Should Pay Careful Attention To Before Investing Your Money In A Wire Rope
Author: Shilpa Sharma
8. Reasons Why Should Anyone Choose A Profession Like Call Girl
Author: Anmalika Roy
9. What Are The Benefits Of Led Tvs?
Author: tanjni pache
10. Signs That Your Dog Needs To See A Veterinarian In Woodbridge
Author: Adam Smith is the author of this article.
11. Video Production Services Atlanta – Go Through The Portfolio Before Hiring A Video Production Atlant
Author: William Brown
12. 5 Success Tips To Achieve Your Goals And Ambitions
Author: George smith
13. Portable Street Umbrellas Comes In Wide Designs
Author: Street Umbrellas Australia
14. Sleeping Habits Of Zodiac Moon Signs And Ideas For Improvement
Author: Vinay Bajrangi
15. Handyman Services - A Necessity In Your Household
Author: handy helper