ALL >> Health >> View Article
Bad Brushing Habits That You Should Start Ignoring
Total Articles: 31
Brushing your teeth is not good enough. You should discover ways to do it properly. Yes, there are proper ways to clean your teeth to effectively stop the accumulation of plaque and bacteria, keep your breath fresh and care for your gums. There are also bad brushing habits that you should forget about immediately to guarantee the best oral health for you. Your dentist in Chandler AZ can educate you about these.
1. Making use of the wrong toothbrush.
Don't even think that a toothbrush with hard bristles is good for your teeth because it can ultimately clean them. Well, you are wrong. You will bring harm not only to your tooth enamel but also to your gums. Go with soft brushes that you can find in grocery or drug stores. If you are still in doubt, you may ask your dentist for recommendation. Similarly, use toothpaste containing fluoride. It fights off dental cairies, makes your enamel stronger and shields your teeth from potential acid damage.
2. Cleaning the teeth in a hurry and brushing them too hard.
Some people make tooth brushing as their last activity before going to school or work; hence, they tend to do it fast. Because time seems to be working quick, they do not realize that they are doing it too hard as well. If you are one of them, you are putting your enamel at higher risk. Aside from this, you are hurting your gums, which will cause discomfort and recession.
3. Brushing the teeth for a few seconds or one minute only.
A number of people think that brushing for a few seconds is sufficient to get rid of dirt in their teeth. Some individuals, on the other hand, are always in a big hurry that they spend so little time in cleaning their teeth. These persons don't realize that they are not giving justice to their teeth. Your dentist in Chandler AZ advises that you brush your teeth for two to three minutes twice every day. So the next time you are in the bathroom, be sure to look at the time so you can monitor how long you must do it. Better yet, obtain an electric toothbrush featuring a timer.
4. Not incorporating it with flossing and mouth rinsing.
Again, brushing alone is not adequate to clean your teeth. You should use dental floss once each day to eliminate food trapped in between your teeth thereby stopping cavities. You should also rinse your mouth to see to it that bacteria are gone in your mouth for good. Buy a mouthwash item that kills germs and is free from alcohol.
5. Not cleaning the tongue.
Your tongue is where bacteria also stay. Quickly enough, it will stink. Therefore, you must buy tongue scraper, which works specifically to clean tongue. Scrape your tongue from the root to the tip once every single day.
To make sure that you are pursuing the best oral hygiene, visit your dentist in Chandler AZ regularly (twice every year). He can educate you on how to take care of your teeth, mouth and gums.
Kyrene Family Dentistry ‘s Dr. Rahimi is the best dentist in arizona and offers not only basic dentures and dental implants but as well as dental conscious sedation and is dedicated to provide the absolute highest level of patient care.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe