ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Which Kind Of Attorney Do You Prefer?By Expert Author: Tina Jones
The job of an attorney is fascinating, isn’t it? Even by just saying you are an attorney, with specifying which kind (e.g., a family attorney or a corporate attorney), your name will suddenly sound important to other people. However, there really are quite a number of attorneys with different fields roaming around America. Some fields are more exciting and popular than the others, but they all work for the law all the same. Each attorney’s work is needed by different sections of the society. I have only identified the most common of them.
Criminal attorneys probably have the most exciting, most thrilling, most dangerous cases. Obviously, they handle case of the criminal kind: murder, homicide, rape—you know the rest. I personally love watching movies and series that are featuring or are based on criminal cases and plots. The get really exciting as the stories progress that it is hard to shrug them off. Of course, a real criminal case is nowhere near the movies and series we see in Hollywood. They involve much greater emotions—loathing, despair, and desperation, among others. These are emotions we often see in larger (usually national) cases. This also makes the work of a criminal attorney more critical and important to the criminal courts.
Now, these are the people we often see behind the backs of large corporation heads and important businessmen. Brilliant corporate attorneys are the reason why corrupt businessmen run free. They are quite commendable, really. The greater attorneys will turn the Constitution apart—along with all its chapters, articles, and sections—just to look for loopholes in the case they are handling. I admit, that is not justice in its purest form, but you have to give it to them for their craftiness and resourcefulness.
A divorce attorney’s job is not so easy too. Marriage separation has never been a pretty thing. It even gets uglier if both parties are not as amiable with each other as the people around them want to be. Usually, there is a single divorce attorney for the different parties. This is when the differences are so opposite that they just agree to fight with separate attorneys and see who wins in the end—like money, property, and children custody. However, if the divorce is agreed by both parties, they can also be represented by a single divorce attorney.
A family attorney probably has lesser hassle among the list of attorneys I have here. But that does not mean that their jobs are any less harder. I
mean. Come on. They have to deal and even handle family drama full-time. What else can be more exhausting than seeing and fixing a family drama unfolding in front of you? Okay. Fine. It is not all drama. There are also fun parts too. A family attorney gets to meet with the head of the family he or she is representing and come up with a Family Constitution unique to the specific family he or she is attending right now. In case you are wondering what a Family Constitution is, it is usually a set of values and visions that your family head wants to instill in his family and its future generations. Dope, huh?
Tina Jones is the author of this article on family attorney. Know more about family attorney Maryland here.
Legal Articles1. Injured In A Slip And Fall - When To A Hire A Lawyer?
2. Guidelines To Choosing The Best Law Firm For Your Business
Author: Charles Silver
3. Personal Injury Law Firms - Getting The Right Slip And Fall Lawyer
4. Basic Need To Knows For Slip And Fall Lawyers
5. The Sydney Family Law Mediation Can Help To Resolve Disputes In A Friendly Manner
6. Truck Accident Attorney – Top 5 Things To Look For
7. Seat Belt Injury Law - What You Need To Know
8. Third Party Negligence- Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm
Author: Mark Joshes is the author of this Article.
10. How To Get Effective Legal Compensation For Ivc Filter Injury Case In Texas?
Author: Nick Feizy
11. Why Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer Is Very Important
12. Top Orange California Personal Injury Lawyer Announcing New Office Location And Free Case Evaluation
13. Contact Experienced Houston Dwi Lawyer To Prove Your Innocence In The Court
14. Succession Planning And Forensic Accounting: Need For Professional Services!
15. Clarify All Your Details Regarding Succession Planning And Accounting Services!
Author: Bob Mussa