ALL >> Health >> View Article
Bariatric Surgery- Gateway To The Prevention Of Obesity
Total Articles: 1
As compared to past decades, there have been seen drastic changes in the lifestyle of modern teens and youngsters. Earlier after coming from school the teens used to play ample number of outdoor games and remained disease free and active. But these days the schedule of a teenager has transformed like anything. The outdoor games have taken a step back and are taken over by the gadgets and social networking sites. The teens no longer want to go out and play games, they just want to sit at one place and play with their gadgets which have greatly led to the problem of obesity especially prevalent in the teenagers.
Especially in India the problem of obesity is at an all time high and one out of ten teenagers is seen as obese. Being obese does not only means being fat but it comes associated with all sets of problems such as high blood pressure, loss of self confidence, diabetes, high cholesterol levels and various other disorders. In such a young age the obese teens are faced with so many problems and then they have to stick to a strict diet regime which does not tend to show long term results. But then the question is what can be the solution to the increasing problem of obesity. The answer lies in undertaking the Bariatric Surgery.
The teenagers definitely can avail the option of Bariatric Surgery in Delhi, India & Dr Randeep Wadhawan, the best bariatric surgeon in Delhi, using the most effective techniques and procedures offers sustainable results for long period by to make you lose excess fats. The weight loss surgery can be the most effective way of ending many problems related to obesity, such as diabetes & hypertension.
Dr Randeep Wadhawan is doing Bariatric surgery in India for almost more than ten years & he is Director & Head, Department of Minimal Access Surgery, Bariatric Surgery & Gastrointestinal Surgery, Fortis Group of Hospitals, New Delhi, where his patients are treated & given best medical care with the support of best of technology, state of the art infrastructure & medical team.
The following procedures involved in the Bariatric Surgery:
1. Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy- it is a new kind of technique which is basically suitable for that patients who does not want to shed excess weight or for the older age people. There is a reduction in the size of stomach after the procedure and if the patient intakes small amount of food than also he tends to feel full.
2. Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass- it is considered as the most standard form of weight loss surgery and has always provided guaranteed results to the patients. In this weight loss surgery, a small stomach pouch is created which restricts food intake and connecting a section of the small intestine to the small stomach pouch allowing food to bypass the lower stomach. It tends to control the calorie intake of the patients on a daily basis which ultimately results in the excess weight loss.
But before making the decision to undergo Bariatric Surgery the patients are strongly advice to take consultation and enquire with their surgeon if they are truly a candidate for the surgery or not.
Dr Randeep Wadhawan has also spoken about the ample benefits of undertaking the Bariatric Surgery. He is a specialist in the field of Bariatric Surgery and has largely contributed to its success all across the globe.
The Bariatric Surgery has brought about a revolution and is here to stay.
Dr Randeep Wadhawan has also spoken about the ample benefits of undertaking the Bariatric Surgery. He is a specialist in the field of Bariatric Surgery and has largely contributed to its success all across the globe. Visit www.randeepwadhawan.com
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important