ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Reports Chinese Stocks Rise On Government Report, While Other Regional Markets Fall
Total Articles: 26
Aug. 01, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- The Chinese market posted small gains after an announcement from the Communists Party´s politburo pledged to maintain the pace of economic growth for the third and fourth quarters despite what they referred to as, “extremely complicated domestic and international conditions.” The committee chaired by President Xi Jinping also said that, “macro policy should be stable, micro policy should be flexible, and social policy should support the bottom line.” Analysts at Harver Group noted that there was no mention of controlling home prices instead stating that it wants to promote stable growth in the sector. Our analysts interpret this to mean that the new government will not take steps to limit demand and tighten financing.
There were a number of notable movers in the Chinese property and construction sector. In the Chinese market, Poly Estate Group Co. climbed 3.2%, Glendale Corp. gained 3.7% and Anhui Conch Cement Co. took 1.5%. In Hong Kong, China Resources Land Ltd. Gained 3.4% and Guangzhou R&F Properties Co. spiked 6.7%.
Japan´s Nikkei Stock Average dropped 1.5%, erasing the gains from yesterday´s session. Concerns are rising in Japan over a possible sales tax increase and public fears of reopening nuclear-power plants. A number of power utilities slid; Chubu Electric Power Co. dropped 4.4% Tokyo Electric Power Company lost 5.7%,a and Kansai Electric Power Co. fell 5.1%.
Other regional markets were down as well; South Korea´s Kospi lost 0.2% and The Hang Sing in Hong Kong fell 0.3%. But Australia´s S&P/ASX 200 beat the trend and finished another session with a marginal gain of 0.1%. Yesterday the Governed of the Reserve Bank of Australia issued a statement saying that despite current levels of inflation, the bank is still considering further quantitative easing.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent