ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Prepare For Ias Exam
Total Articles: 18
When you pass all the three stages of the examination i.e preliminary, mains and interviews you get to hold the most respectable position in the country that is of a IAS officer. IAS which may be described as the Indian Administrative Service is an Administrative Civil Service which is offered by the Indian government. Though today this post is respected the most throughout the country but its entrance examination is very difficult to crack.
Students who are able to clear this examination of high difficulty they are given the prestige to hold key positions in the Union Government, State Governments and Public Sector Undertakings. The officers who clear this examination are then selects by the Union government. From all those students who appear for this examination, if counted they turn to be 5,50,000 per year only few students (850) are able to cross it after several attempts and then these students are posted under various State governments.
But the question that scares us like nightmares is how to prepare for such examination of high difficulty? What are the points we need to keep in our mind before we start preparing for the entrance? Whether we should prepare by ourselves or should we get enrolled with some institution? Keeping apart these entire questions the thing which you should know before you prepare for IAS exam is to strengthen your will power and confidence. You should focus on you goal of clearing all the level of the examination and prepare according to it.
The next decision you make it to choose whether you will prepare by yourself or will get enrolled with some institute. A student according to his capabilities should take this decision. If doing preparation by oneself a student should look out for right course material and books which will help him to crack these examination easily. On the other hand if the decision is to take coaching from some institute than you should keep some important points in your mind before selecting the right institute for you. These key points may be described as follows:-
• Check the course content the institute is offering.
• Check whether the time span of the course is according to your preference and availability.
• You get preparation for all the levels of the entrance.
• The course content you will be going through is up to date.
• The institute that you choose serves the best course at an economical rate.
• If you keep these small points in your mind before choosing your institution it will be a great help in the preparation of your examination.
The next important thing you need to do is to clear all your concepts of the subjects you will be going through your entrance examination. If your basic concepts are clear then you can easily go through questions of higher level. Taking mock and sample tests which are available online or are given by institutes can also prove useful in the preparation for IAS examination. These tests help a student to evaluate his capabilities and make him clear about those points he needs to cover up. One thing that will help you gain more knowledge about the entrance examination is to consult your seniors and read the experience and tips given by the previous year’s toppers. This will help you built your confidence and will bring positive attitude in you which will further help you clear your examination. Once you have appeared for your examination and if you are not able to clear it then you should not lose hope. With proper preparation you can appear for this examination again. The most important thing is to evaluate oneself. One should know his positive and negative points. With proper preparation and confidence one can easily crack this examination of high difficulty.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri