ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
The Secret To Hiring The Right Ror Programmer
Total Articles: 72
With the kind of popularity that Ruby on Rails has had in the past decade, there is no doubt about the fact that more and more people wish to hire ROR programmers. However, with increasing demand, a concurrent problem has arisen, and that is bad programmers posing as good ones and robbing you of your money.
This is one of the biggest reasons why one has to be especially careful about the way he is looking for his resources. One glitch in your process and you will be met with a con artist.
Earlier days were a different story. Gone are the times when people were innocent and did not know what conning others meant. Today is the time of excessive competition and inflation; where in the sole objective of almost very individual is to make more money. I don’t want to sound pessimistic about the situation, but I wish there was another way to make you aware of the fraudulent activities going around in the world today.
So, being the good Samaritan that I am, I have put together a list of all the things that you should do and not do while hiring a rails developer.
Things to do
1. Research: I know this is probably one thing that everyone knows, but surprisingly, hardly anyone follows. See, essentially, the objective of hiring someone is to make sure that he is doing a job for you. If the job means something to you, you must make sure that you know about the ins and outs of it so that no one can cheat you.
2. Speak to someone with an experience: if you know someone who has already hired an ROR programmer, ask him about his experience. Find out whether the individual or agency is helpful or not. Ask him all about their prices and things that he appreciates or does not appreciate about him.
3. Be realistic about your budget: like anything else, you must be having a budget in your mind while hiring someone. I request you to please have arealistic budget in mind. It is good to look for someone inexpensive but downright foolish to expect high quality at naught.
Things not to do
1. Do not rely on resume portals: although the easiest way to scout for talent is to go through resume or job portals, but in case of a technical vacancy, it is definitely not right rely on a curriculum vitae. In some cases, especially, when it comes to online development, it is alright to judge a book by its cover. So, when you are searching online, look for the best ROR websites or web apps. When you come across something you like, try to find out who made it and then contact them.
2. Do not Poach from a brand: it is alright to poach a Rails developer from a similar segment of business, but if you are planning on stealing talent from a ROR agency itself, it might prove to be an expensive mistake. Brand superstars are expensive and used to a lot of pampering. You don’t want to deflect from your core business only in an attempt to make your Ruby on Rails Programmer comfortable.
If you can keep these things in mind, it will not be too much trouble to find the right candidate. Make sure your HR manager goes through these guidelines for safety!
Computer Programming Articles1. Top Advantages Of Sql On Hadoop
Author: Mind Q Online
2. Boost Your Website Traffic With Premium Wordpress Themes
Author: Jean Turner
3. Leading Digital Marketing Agency For Exclusive Health Care Solutions
Author: Michael Kor
4. Java Course In Delhi
Author: ponting brown
5. Web Development Company Kolkata, India |website Development Companies - Golden Web Solution
Author: we are create primium design
7. Functionality And Provision For Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
8. Join Sap Sd Training For A Prospective Career In It Industry
9. Live Oracle Idm Training | Tutorials
10. Oracle Adf Online Training | Corporate Training
11. 4 Digital Marketing Trends To Follow This Year To Keep Up And Above Your Adversaries
12. All That’s New In Healthcare Information Exchange
Author: Roberto Romello
13. How To Update Your Computer With Latest Updates?
Author: Patricia H. Lyon
14. Etravos - Travel Portal Development / Travel Portal Software Solutions
15. Interested In C++ Or Java?
Author: ponting brown