ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
The Secret To Hiring The Right Ror Programmer
Total Articles: 72
With the kind of popularity that Ruby on Rails has had in the past decade, there is no doubt about the fact that more and more people wish to hire ROR programmers. However, with increasing demand, a concurrent problem has arisen, and that is bad programmers posing as good ones and robbing you of your money.
This is one of the biggest reasons why one has to be especially careful about the way he is looking for his resources. One glitch in your process and you will be met with a con artist.
Earlier days were a different story. Gone are the times when people were innocent and did not know what conning others meant. Today is the time of excessive competition and inflation; where in the sole objective of almost very individual is to make more money. I don’t want to sound pessimistic about the situation, but I wish there was another way to make you aware of the fraudulent activities going around in the world today.
So, being the good Samaritan that I am, I have put together a list of all the things that you should do and not do while hiring a rails developer.
Things to do
1. Research: I know this is probably one thing that everyone knows, but surprisingly, hardly anyone follows. See, essentially, the objective of hiring someone is to make sure that he is doing a job for you. If the job means something to you, you must make sure that you know about the ins and outs of it so that no one can cheat you.
2. Speak to someone with an experience: if you know someone who has already hired an ROR programmer, ask him about his experience. Find out whether the individual or agency is helpful or not. Ask him all about their prices and things that he appreciates or does not appreciate about him.
3. Be realistic about your budget: like anything else, you must be having a budget in your mind while hiring someone. I request you to please have arealistic budget in mind. It is good to look for someone inexpensive but downright foolish to expect high quality at naught.
Things not to do
1. Do not rely on resume portals: although the easiest way to scout for talent is to go through resume or job portals, but in case of a technical vacancy, it is definitely not right rely on a curriculum vitae. In some cases, especially, when it comes to online development, it is alright to judge a book by its cover. So, when you are searching online, look for the best ROR websites or web apps. When you come across something you like, try to find out who made it and then contact them.
2. Do not Poach from a brand: it is alright to poach a Rails developer from a similar segment of business, but if you are planning on stealing talent from a ROR agency itself, it might prove to be an expensive mistake. Brand superstars are expensive and used to a lot of pampering. You don’t want to deflect from your core business only in an attempt to make your Ruby on Rails Programmer comfortable.
If you can keep these things in mind, it will not be too much trouble to find the right candidate. Make sure your HR manager goes through these guidelines for safety!
Computer Programming Articles1. Shopify Development Services: The New Trend!
Author: Maulik Shah
2. Kill Friction Before It Kills Your Ux
3. Essential Selenium Interview Questions – Part 2
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Essential Selenium Interview Questions
Author: Siyaram Ray
5. What Is The Significance And Value Of Selenium Testing Training?
Author: Siyaram Ray
6. Secure Your Data Every Time With Vidangel
Author: Online PC Support
7. Developing Dynamic Word Press Websites With Great Features
8. Oops Concept Forms The Basis Of Java Programming Language
Author: There are huge number of institutes for Java in B
9. C Training In Gwalior,c Training Centres In Gwalior
Author: Affy Informatics PVT LTD
10. Introduction Of Java Jdbc
Author: The Best Institute to Learn Java Training in Banga
11. Selenium Testing- Interview Questions That Asked Frequently
Author: Siyaram ray
12. Microsoft Access
Author: Ben Beitler
13. Website Development Winnipeg Explains The Mobile-friendly Concept
Author: Joseph Symons
14. Java Programming Control Statements
Author: Become an Outstanding Java Developer? It is an exc
15. Sharepoint 2016
Author: meera singh