ALL >> Legal >> View Article
What To Do If You Have A Bad Lawyer?
Total Articles: 2
As you know that lawyers are human beings and they are not saints. They do not have the power to win a case until; they really work harder to get the job done. No doubt many of them misrepresent themselves in order to get the case. On the other side some lawyers have no time to spend on the case however, the money attracts them to take your case and then there will be many problems.
Bad lawyers usually don't set out to be bad. You probably have problems with your lawyer, then listed below are a couple of tips you need to use in an effort to have your problem sorted out.
As a first step, you need to report him to the disciplinary board until it's a case of theft that may get you in additional problems than you care to be. Or in case where your lawyer has accomplished the case and has collected moneys on your behalf, but failed to pass it over to you, then, you should report him to the disciplinary board. The people of the disciplinary board have the legal authority to deal with such matters.
The board will discipline the lawyer, or they may even suspend his license for some time. There are many other reasons to report the lawyer like lack of professionalism on his part or has not fulfilled his duties while dealing your case. You might report if your lawyer appears in the court late or not preparing himself for representing you and your case or he may have not turned up to court on a number of occasions, which has caused problems for you.
Some situations could be dealt with by corresponding with your lawyer through mail, or e-mail if the phone calls you have made to him are not responded to in a manner which speaks of professionalism. Seeking the services of a mediator will be the only way to communicate with your lawyer effectively. You might get advice from any other lawyer if you haven’t reached an amicable conclusion to the problem. He or she may advise you to sue. That is usually considered a final resort as you might be opening a can of worms to deal with your dilemma. If this seems to be your only recourse, then, do so. There could also be one other route to take, and that is to cut your losses and fire the incompetent jerk and move on your peace of mind is the most important.
It is observed that many malpractice suits are filed every day by the people who find themselves unfairly treated by their lawyers, so if this is what you have to do then go for it. As you would be paying for a legal service, and if this is not in your benefit than you could act on your behalf. The main thing is, you need help, the person you will hire should be competent and if incompetent then you still in need of help.
If you don't want to face such problems then you should try to consult and hire any criminal lawyer boston because they are skilled, competent and loyal to their duty.
Legal Articles1. Contact Criminal Defense Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Legal Interests
2. How To Find Best Dui Lawyer In New Jersey
Author: Michael Curtis Greenberg
3. Legal Agreement Template
4. Bail Bonds Services Might Help Create A Stressful Time Easier
5. Answering The Question About The Working Of Immigration Lawyer
Author: Kri Law
6. All You Need To Know About The Truck Accidents Attorney
Author: Bkr Law
7. Why To Sought The Assistance Of Truck Accident Lawyer?
Author: Sgro Law
8. Is Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney/lawyer Really Necessary?
Author: MICHAEL T. FRIEDMAN
9. Be Served For The Better In Hiring Car Accident Attorney/lawyer
Author: JON ALAN LAFFERTY
10. Tips On How To Settle Your Slip And Fall Claim
11. Three Things To Look For In A Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
Author: Marcus McGowan
12. How Oklahoma Business Lawyers Can Help You With Gun Trust Law
13. Arizona's Dog Bite Laws And How To Protect Yourself
14. Wrongful Death Attorney - How To File A Wrongful Death Claim
15. 7 Reasons Why Feizy Law Firm Has Got The Best Injury Attorney For Compensation In Dallas
Author: Nick Feizy