ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Tcl Associates Releases Ipo Forecast For The Week Of August 12th
Total Articles: 13
Aug. 14, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Independence Reality Trust (IRT) is a real estate investment trust that owns properties in six American states. They will offer 4 million shares with a price range of $10 to $11 with the intention of raising $42 million. If successful Independence Reality Trust would have a market value $101 million. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Philadelphia, PA. Over the past year they have recorded $17 million in sales. JMP Securities, William Blair, Compass Point, and Ladenburg Thalmann & CO are underwriting the deal.
Envision Healthcare (EVHC) who provides ambulance and outsourced medical services will offer 35 million shares with a price range of $20 to $23 with the intention of raising $753 million. If successful Envision Healthcare would have a market value of $3.9 billion. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Greenwood Village, CO. Over the past year they have recorded $3.5 billion in sales. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, and Goldman Sachs are underwriting the deal.
Third Point Reinsurance (TPRE) is a casualty and speciality property reinsurer will offer 22.2 million share at a price range of $12.50 to $14.50 with the intention of raising $300 million. If successful Third Point Reinsurance would have a market value of $1.4 billion. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Bermuda. Over the past year they have recorded $397 million in sales. Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan are underwriting the deal.
China Commercial Credit (CCCR) is a lender to small businesses in China, who will offer 1.9 million shares at a price range of $6 to $7 with the intention of raising $13 million. If successful China Commercial Credit would have a market value $71 million. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Wujiang China. Over the past year they have recorded $13 million in sales. Axiom Capital Management and Burnham Securities are underwriting the deal.
Investing / Finance Articles1. 5 Hacks To Getting Loan Against Property Approved
Author: Atish Nayar
2. How A Claims Adviser Helps With Insurance Claims
Author: Edmund Brunetti
3. Avoid These Mistakes While Hiring A Cpa Firm
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Top Tips For Mcx Commodity Trading
Author: Riya Jain
5. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
6. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
7. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
8. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
9. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
10. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
11. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
12. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
13. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
14. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
15. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services