ALL >> Travel >> View Article
3 Things To Know About Palace On Wheel Tours
Total Articles: 11
India is the 38th most visited country in the world in terms of tourist arrivals. This industry was able to generate more than $121 billion of income for the country in 2011 according to the data of World Travel and Tourism Council. This approximately accounts for around 6.4% of its gross domestic products (GDP) during the said period. So, what this only means is that there are more and more people who want to explore the magnificent beauty of this country. Hence, if you are planning to make your visit, the Northern part would be the most recommended through the services of ThePalacesOnWheel.com.
Capacity and Comfort
By searching it in Google, you can easily see that this kind of service is a luxury trip through a train to explore India. In this light, among the first things that you must know about this kind of vacationing or touring is the capacity. In terms of its capacity, it can accommodate up to 104 passengers in one fully booked trip. There are 52 cabins there that can be shared by at most two (2) persons. They also have facilities for single, as well as double and even triple occupancies. This is important because riding a train that is too crowded will never provide you any comfort.
Reservations and Mode of Payment
Secondly, it is also worth knowing how you can reserve or book for the trips. It is a good thing that they can already accommodate or process your reservation and booking through online. You only need to email ThePalacesOnWheel.com in order to buy tickets for the next tour. Consequently, the mode of payment is also important when it comes to buying your tickets or making reservations. For the highest level of convenience, it would be best if you can pay through credit cards like MasterCard, Visa, American Express, as well as Discover Cards and the like.
Destinations and Package Inclusions
Thirdly, but not the least, you must know what would be included in the tour package that you are going to purchase from ThePalacesOnWheel.com. This is because this will determine if your trip would be fruitful or not. In terms of the destinations, you will roam around Rajasthan, which is a princely state in the Northwestern India. Specifically, the itinerary will include Jaipur, Sawai Madhopur, as well as Chittorgarh and many more. The package will also include facilities, amenities and services like mailbox, medical assistance, indoor games, as well as other entertainment and even access to luxurious restaurants.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints