ALL >> Travel >> View Article
3 Things To Know About Palace On Wheel Tours
Total Articles: 10
India is the 38th most visited country in the world in terms of tourist arrivals. This industry was able to generate more than $121 billion of income for the country in 2011 according to the data of World Travel and Tourism Council. This approximately accounts for around 6.4% of its gross domestic products (GDP) during the said period. So, what this only means is that there are more and more people who want to explore the magnificent beauty of this country. Hence, if you are planning to make your visit, the Northern part would be the most recommended through the services of ThePalacesOnWheel.com.
Capacity and Comfort
By searching it in Google, you can easily see that this kind of service is a luxury trip through a train to explore India. In this light, among the first things that you must know about this kind of vacationing or touring is the capacity. In terms of its capacity, it can accommodate up to 104 passengers in one fully booked trip. There are 52 cabins there that can be shared by at most two (2) persons. They also have facilities for single, as well as double and even triple occupancies. This is important because riding a train that is too crowded will never provide you any comfort.
Reservations and Mode of Payment
Secondly, it is also worth knowing how you can reserve or book for the trips. It is a good thing that they can already accommodate or process your reservation and booking through online. You only need to email ThePalacesOnWheel.com in order to buy tickets for the next tour. Consequently, the mode of payment is also important when it comes to buying your tickets or making reservations. For the highest level of convenience, it would be best if you can pay through credit cards like MasterCard, Visa, American Express, as well as Discover Cards and the like.
Destinations and Package Inclusions
Thirdly, but not the least, you must know what would be included in the tour package that you are going to purchase from ThePalacesOnWheel.com. This is because this will determine if your trip would be fruitful or not. In terms of the destinations, you will roam around Rajasthan, which is a princely state in the Northwestern India. Specifically, the itinerary will include Jaipur, Sawai Madhopur, as well as Chittorgarh and many more. The package will also include facilities, amenities and services like mailbox, medical assistance, indoor games, as well as other entertainment and even access to luxurious restaurants.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure