ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Great Attractions In Miami Beach, Florida
Total Articles: 452
Planning to spend a few days in beautiful Miami Beach? The city of Miami Beach has so much to offer, although you might find it challenging to fit it all into just a short getaway. Remember, though, your trip won't be complete without checking out some of these great attractions in Miami Beach, Florida.
1. Art Deco Walking Tour
This walking tour of the Art Deco District is two hours long, taking you along Ocean Drive where you will learn about the history of the area and the man who saved these beautiful Art Deco buildings, as well as the role of Miami Vice, Hollywood and other pop culture on the city of Miami Beach. Your tour guide will also introduce you to great local secrets, including excellent Cuban coffee.
2. South Pointe Park
South Pointe park is considered by many to have the best view in Miami Beach, Florida. Whether you want to head out for a walk, rollerblade or take a boat ride, take in the beautiful views of Fisher Island and the ocean. This is definitely a top choice for a romantic getaway!
3. Miami Beach Boardwalk
The Miami Beach Boardwalk starts at Indian Beach Park and continues south all the way to 23rd Street. Along this popular walkway, enjoy the sun as you stroll down Ocean Drive, take in some high-end shopping and visit one of the outdoor cafes along the way. You can even rent a bike at Decobike by the hour and ride for hours, stopping occasionally to take some pictures.
4. Miami Beach Botanical Garden
While the Miami Beach Botanical Garden is just under 3 acres in size, it's a beautiful urban oasis set right in the middle of the city's neon where you can enjoy a bit of natural relaxation. It was originally created as the Miami Beach city park in 1962 but it was renovated in 2011 with the help of landscape architect Raymond Jungles. You'll walk among a large wetland with pond apple and red mangrove trees, take in a large water garden ad enjoy a huge collection of Florida native species. The garden is really a beautiful representation of the city of Miami Beach.
5. Bass Museum of Art
Finally, finish off your visit with a trip to the Bass Museum of Art, which houses collections of Baroque and Renaissance art and explores connections between historical collections and newer contemporary art. If you're traveling with your family, stop in on Sunday, when entrance is free. While the museum is small, it has some beautiful collections, including their Egyption collection with a 2,500 year old mummy and the jewelry exhibition from private collections of artists including Yoko Ono, Salvador Dali and Picasso.
For more information on Airport Villas and Furnished Apartments Miami. Visit Today - http://airportvillas.com/
Home and Garden Articles1. Things To Consider Before Bathroom Remodeling
Author: James Luke
2. Leading Dealer And Retailer Of All Types Of Carpets In Pune
Author: Carpet House
3. Top 5 Benefits Of Owning A Kitchen Chimney
Author: Brijesh Kumar
4. Why You Should Invest In A Hot Tub?
Author: Jason Marley
5. Home Ventilation System – Proper Roof Vents For Circulation Of Air
Author: George Dean
6. Steps Taken By Packers And Movers For The Safety And Security Of Goods
7. Designer Table Covers Create A Magnificent Table Tops
8. Creative And Interesting Ideas For Home Improvement Projects
Author: Cathy Irons
9. 3 Success Tips For A Residential Interior Painting Project
Author: Christina Chen
10. 3 Tips To Buy Best Spa Suppliers For Your Luxury Day Spa
Author: Jason Marley
11. Do You Have Retractable Pergolas Installed? Here's How To Maintain It
Author: Steve Nakousis
12. Shree Karni Interior Designers In Electronic City
Author: Shree Karni
13. Contemporary Privacy Screens Suggestions To Provide You The Privacy You Need
Author: Emily Stone
14. 9 Tips In Planning A Bathroom Remodel In Phoenix
15. Cheap Furniture Movers Auckland And Their Cost Break-ups
Author: Sophie Clarck