ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Great Attractions In Miami Beach, FloridaBy Expert Author: Stam Bett
Planning to spend a few days in beautiful Miami Beach? The city of Miami Beach has so much to offer, although you might find it challenging to fit it all into just a short getaway. Remember, though, your trip won't be complete without checking out some of these great attractions in Miami Beach, Florida.
1. Art Deco Walking Tour
This walking tour of the Art Deco District is two hours long, taking you along Ocean Drive where you will learn about the history of the area and the man who saved these beautiful Art Deco buildings, as well as the role of Miami Vice, Hollywood and other pop culture on the city of Miami Beach. Your tour guide will also introduce you to great local secrets, including excellent Cuban coffee.
2. South Pointe Park
South Pointe park is considered by many to have the best view in Miami Beach, Florida. Whether you want to head out for a walk, rollerblade or take a boat ride, take in the beautiful views of Fisher Island and the ocean. This is definitely a top choice for a romantic getaway!
3. Miami Beach Boardwalk
The Miami Beach Boardwalk starts at Indian Beach Park and continues south all the way to 23rd Street. Along this popular walkway, enjoy the sun as you stroll down Ocean Drive, take in some high-end shopping and visit one of the outdoor cafes along the way. You can even rent a bike at Decobike by the hour and ride for hours, stopping occasionally to take some pictures.
4. Miami Beach Botanical Garden
While the Miami Beach Botanical Garden is just under 3 acres in size, it's a beautiful urban oasis set right in the middle of the city's neon where you can enjoy a bit of natural relaxation. It was originally created as the Miami Beach city park in 1962 but it was renovated in 2011 with the help of landscape architect Raymond Jungles. You'll walk among a large wetland with pond apple and red mangrove trees, take in a large water garden ad enjoy a huge collection of Florida native species. The garden is really a beautiful representation of the city of Miami Beach.
5. Bass Museum of Art
Finally, finish off your visit with a trip to the Bass Museum of Art, which houses collections of Baroque and Renaissance art and explores connections between historical collections and newer contemporary art. If you're traveling with your family, stop in on Sunday, when entrance is free. While the museum is small, it has some beautiful collections, including their Egyption collection with a 2,500 year old mummy and the jewelry exhibition from private collections of artists including Yoko Ono, Salvador Dali and Picasso.
For more information on Airport Villas and Furnished Apartments Miami. Visit Today - http://airportvillas.com/
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald