ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Great Attractions In Miami Beach, Florida
Total Articles: 452
Planning to spend a few days in beautiful Miami Beach? The city of Miami Beach has so much to offer, although you might find it challenging to fit it all into just a short getaway. Remember, though, your trip won't be complete without checking out some of these great attractions in Miami Beach, Florida.
1. Art Deco Walking Tour
This walking tour of the Art Deco District is two hours long, taking you along Ocean Drive where you will learn about the history of the area and the man who saved these beautiful Art Deco buildings, as well as the role of Miami Vice, Hollywood and other pop culture on the city of Miami Beach. Your tour guide will also introduce you to great local secrets, including excellent Cuban coffee.
2. South Pointe Park
South Pointe park is considered by many to have the best view in Miami Beach, Florida. Whether you want to head out for a walk, rollerblade or take a boat ride, take in the beautiful views of Fisher Island and the ocean. This is definitely a top choice for a romantic getaway!
3. Miami Beach Boardwalk
The Miami Beach Boardwalk starts at Indian Beach Park and continues south all the way to 23rd Street. Along this popular walkway, enjoy the sun as you stroll down Ocean Drive, take in some high-end shopping and visit one of the outdoor cafes along the way. You can even rent a bike at Decobike by the hour and ride for hours, stopping occasionally to take some pictures.
4. Miami Beach Botanical Garden
While the Miami Beach Botanical Garden is just under 3 acres in size, it's a beautiful urban oasis set right in the middle of the city's neon where you can enjoy a bit of natural relaxation. It was originally created as the Miami Beach city park in 1962 but it was renovated in 2011 with the help of landscape architect Raymond Jungles. You'll walk among a large wetland with pond apple and red mangrove trees, take in a large water garden ad enjoy a huge collection of Florida native species. The garden is really a beautiful representation of the city of Miami Beach.
5. Bass Museum of Art
Finally, finish off your visit with a trip to the Bass Museum of Art, which houses collections of Baroque and Renaissance art and explores connections between historical collections and newer contemporary art. If you're traveling with your family, stop in on Sunday, when entrance is free. While the museum is small, it has some beautiful collections, including their Egyption collection with a 2,500 year old mummy and the jewelry exhibition from private collections of artists including Yoko Ono, Salvador Dali and Picasso.
For more information on Airport Villas and Furnished Apartments Miami. Visit Today - http://airportvillas.com/
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi