ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Foods For An Effective Colon Cleanse
Total Articles: 137
Colon cleansing does not have to be painful and uncomfortable. You need not even stock up on expensive products that always hint a slight risk of side effects. To keep your system at its functional best and shed pounds quickly, here are some foods that you must include in your diet for a natural and safe colon cleanse.
• Eat Your Greens: When your mom told you this as a kid, you must have knotted up your face and shoved the greens down your throat! Well, as they say, moms are never wrong.
Eating greens that are rich in chlorophyll are great for digestion and promote colon cleansing on a daily basis. The theory behind this benefit of greens is that chlorophyll which is fat soluble sticks to the intestinal wall and reduces the growth of putrefying bacteria. Thus, it heals the lining of the gastrointestinal wall to aid bowel movement and cleansing of your colon.
• Water with a Dash of Sea Salt- If you want your colon to remain healthy, make sure you keep it hydrated. Experts recommend consumption of at least half your body weight’s equivalent of water. The water that you consume should be clean and free from fluorides. Adding sea salt will help increase the detoxification properties of water and will help you flush out any impurity or fecal matter that may be stored in the colon.
• Flax and Chia Seeds: Both these products are very high in their fiber content. This promotes easy digestion and colon cleansing. Because these products are also rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids, they are capable of stabilizing the cell walls and consequently reduce any inflammation that is apparent on the intestinal lining. The fiber in these products is soluble because of which the process of digestion is optimized.
• Acocados- Avocados are also high in fiber. However, what makes them unique is the ratio soluble and insoluble fibers. The ratio is about 1:3. The insoluble fiber in avocados are also unique in their function. They actually help in healthy bowel movement and can cleanse the colon on a regular basis.
The soluble fats absorb water and blend with food that is digested. This allows the digested food to smooth its way out of the colon and maintain bowel regularity. This ensures that there is no toxic build up in the body which may have serious health implications when neglected.
• Apples: In case of colon treatments, an apple a day definitely keeps the doctor away. Apple when consumed as a whole fruit, a sauce, juice or even as apple cider is very effective in cleansing the system. This is because apple contains a high fiber level which promotes healthy digestion. In addition to that carbohydrate compounds such as pectin are found in apple. These compounds act as thickening agents that help eliminate built up toxins and also strengthen the intestinal lining.
We all know the benefits of following a healthy diet and a good exercise routine. Instead of opting for painful methods for a colon cleanse, make simple changes to your lifestyle to see the difference.
For more information onColon Cleanseand Core Cleanse Ingredients. Visit Today - http://www.coloncleanse.net/
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel