ALL >> Business >> View Article
How Can A Jobseeker Benefit From Companies Reviews?
Total Articles: 26
You are considering changing job but the firm that has extended job offer is unknown to you and this is what making you apprehensive about the firm in question. You can search information about that firm on the web and also read about its business and key persons from the website of the firm but the kind of information you are looking for can be drawn only from companies reviews and not from website of that firm.
There are some websites that provide employees platforms to rate their bosses. For instance you have something to say about your manager. You are happy with his behavior and you have learnt a lot of things from your manager. You can go to these websites and rate your manager. Advantage of rating bosses is that the cumulative ratings about managers from a firm form a complete review of that firm. From the boss ratings, you can infer the kind of treatment you are going to get from your future managers.
It is employees that rate their bosses and they rate their managers with anonymous names. They give their managers points on various skills and also describe their personal behavior. You can search ratings of the managers from the firm that you are considering joining and in this way you can make an opinion about that firm.
If you are an employee then you should rate your bosses and also encourage your colleagues and friends to do the same. In this way, you can help others, who are looking for jobs, make opinions on various firms. If someone is considering joining the firm where you are presently working then he might be benefitted by the companies reviews from you and your friends.
It is a free service. You don’t have to pay a single penny to rate your boss nor do you need disclosing your identity in the ratings. Your identity will be kept under veil and the ratings will be published with anonymous name not related to you. Together boss ratings form companies reviews.
As a jobseeker, you can take advantage of companies reviews. They will tell you which company you should join and why. It isn’t possible for a jobseeker to go to a firm and inquire about its management policies because no one will give details about management decisions and policies of his firm. But you can know everything about a firm from its boss ratings.
About The Author
Eleanor Abbott has been in the field of staffing and recruitment and has in depth experience in this field. The author started to write articles and blogs on this field due to his extensive experience. For more information please visit on Companies Reviews and Boss Reviews .
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev