ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Animal Beads, Bead Letters Or Even Customized Beads!
Total Articles: 1
All beads are made completely in Peru and expertly handcrafted by trained Peruvian craftsmen. And rest assured that they have safe pigments, glazes and over glaze paints – in fact all ceramic beads are lead and cadmium safe as well, except for the red and orange color glazes.
Just a sneak peek at the beautiful array of alphabet bead letters, animal beads, sport shape beads, solid color and multicolor shaped beads, raku and natural beads on the website and innovative design ideas will instantly start bombarding your mind’s eye. The arresting details and rich colors of the beads will have you itching to recreate the appealing patterns that have gripped your mind.
So let’s take a look at what’s on offer – the immensely popular alphabet bead letters come in two sizes with different variations. There are medium-sized traditional white square beads with black printed letters as well as medium-sized beads with the same alphabet printed on each side in 4 different colors – red, orange, blue and green. The latter has a variation with numbers 0-9 and also symbols like @, dot (.) and #1. There are larger sized cube beads as well - black letters on pastel colored beads like yellow, pink, lavender, light blue and green. They will soon be introducing smaller size alphabet beads as well as the much-in-demand Greek alphabet beads.
The mesmerizing animal beads carry a charming and cutesy appeal with adorable shapes of dog, cat, frog, panda, frog, owl, eagle, dolphin, whale, kangaroo, bear, rhinoceros, zebra, lion and tiger to name a few. The animal beads are available in small, medium and large sizes that lend themselves well for rings, earrings, bracelets, pendants or even collectibles.
Imprinted beads are available in different shapes like disc, square and tube with varying size dimensions. They come with small icons and symbols like hearts, stars, sun and moon, Om, peace sign, skull, smiley face and so on. The tubular ones have cute imprints of words like Angel, Princess, Spoiled, Best Friends, #1 Dad, #1Mom, #1Sister etc.
Apart from the various interesting designs and traditional motifs, The Peruvian Bead Factory also offers custom development of beads to print any logo, symbol or even an indigenously developed artwork! The custom beads are developed with the silk screen technique and each color is manually printed on each side of the bead surface. It is possible to print almost anything with even up to six or seven colors printing on the same bead!
So you know where to look for enchanting beads to make a fashion statement! They are pretty affordable on the pocket as well. You can always buy the beads that you are looking for, or better still get them custom made as you want!
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Why Ethnic Fashion Will Never Die!
2. Versace – The Luxury Italian Clothing Brands Now In New Delhi India
Author: Infinite Luxury
3. Innovations In Surplus Denim Fabric Over The Years
Author: Manjiri Morey
4. Neon’s Prints Beach Wears Bikini And One Piece In Uk
5. Choosing Best Cmshoes, Heels, Flip Flops For Women
6. Benefits Of Adding The Trouser And Shirt Combo From Naswiz Retails Pvt. Ltd
Author: Shilpa Sharma
7. Shop Classic Formal Shoes Via Online Marketplaces
Author: Rohit Barua
8. Know That You Can Wear Whatever Kind Of Cheap Swimdresses You Like
9. Modest Prom Dresses Uk Cheap - Turn Chic Fashion Into Women's Clothing
10. Custom Made Bridesmaid Dresses- A Information To Bridesmaids Dresses
11. Best4bubs - Reusable Cloth Nappies Australia | Reusable Training Pants | Reusable Cloth Nappies|
Author: | Reusable Swim Nappies Australia..
12. Makeup Trends 2017
Author: Peter Koy
13. What Makes Mens Diamond Rings So Special?
Author: melrissa rose
14. Layer Up Your Attire With A Burberry Scarf!
15. Find Out 5 Most Likable Gift Items For Women
Author: Hugo McCoy