ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Middle Eastern Dream Experience
Total Articles: 10
Shop Till you Drop
There is nothing sweeter than buying various products from different parts of the world at discounted rates. People throng the internationally acclaimed Dubai Shopping Festival because it is one of the best experiences ever. The year 2013 marks the 18th year that brings out the festivities in great gusto with entertainment, entertainment and entertainment. There is everything under the sun that is orchestrated in the country with a plethora of events and activities that keeps both the citizens as well as visitors on their toes. People from all parts of the world try to make it to experience the fun and frolic while scoring some of the best stuff that the planet has to offer!
Shopping is an experience in itself, especially for the hard core shoppers who do not bat an eyelid the experience at the festival is something pretty surreal. Abu Dhabi does have a series of swanky shopping arcades but the city of Dubai is favored because of a plethora of bazaars and malls and everything under the sun, practically. In fact it is pretty much considered the king of shopping in the region. There is hardly any person from the Middle East that has not set their eyes on the festival and come back dismayed. In fact people plan their holidays not only from the area specific but other countries as well to ensure that they get the best that money can buy. Merchandisers and buyers use this opportunity to get in touch with the manufacturers so that they can sell the products.
The Biggest Building in the World
Because of the festival there are innumerable travel and tour operators who bend over backwards to ensure that everyone gets a taste of what is on offer. With the discounted tariffs on tap, people make sure that they get their reservations well ahead of time to beat the rush. While visiting the country one cannot refrain from visiting and exploring the tallest building in the world. The Burj Khalifa Tour of the skyscraper that is a class apart and the best part of downtown Dubai is in short amazing. Surrounded by hotels, entertainment all around along with shopping destinations, one would be fuelled to go along to learn and explore more about this masterpiece of artistic and architectural quality. Of course every experience costs money, but the point here is not for spending per se but just to experience the ability of getting something created that brings on an ‘ah’ moment, like never before! The people of the area are a mixed blend of cosmopolitan chic and spiritual, but are ever so hospitable. An experience of visiting the Middle Eastern area would never be complete without enjoying the delicacies of the land to cherish for a lifetime and have the experience of looking at the sand dunes!
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family