ALL >> Education >> View Article
Anagrams The Politically Correct And Momentary Honesty
Total Articles: 39
Once upon a time, I used to be a very diplomatic person, making sure that I don't step on anyone's toes, trying to be the wiser all the time. I was peaceful, happy and contempt with whats on my plate from life. I ignored what was not worth it, and faced hurt with a smile. I only saw the good and discarded the bad as no one is perfect. I admit, I was naive. I might be still...
What's happening now is that I am waking up to seeing lack of real intentions and real actions (not good, not bad, just the lack of it).
I was a very pushy person, always calling for action. My motto was always to eliminate frustrations by facing and solving challenges. Apparently, not everyone really likes to live that way. My fault, I apologise.
It feels awkward to realise how many people out there are actually lost, and how many people out there, only care about basically to look right and good specifically at "the Kodak moment" (thanks for the slogan kodak, concise and straight to the point.). It does not really matter to a lot to live a hollow life. When something really matters, you do something about it, not talk it through and go partying at night and then just eat yourself up inside for your "misery". You're not doing anything about it in the first place!
The funny part is the Kodak moment ranges from an event to a heat of a moment. I guess its called being human.
The evolution of how modern life is today dictates an immense amount of political correctness. Heart talkers apparently have only two slots to fall into as allowed by society: either dramatic naive and unreal slot, or they could qualify to fit in comedians and pursue their dream slot. In either case, they are doomed not to be taken seriously.
Just an observation, did anyone notice how many comedians are surfacing over night recently?
When you read about the nature of the comedian character and their past, they are predominantly sad people in life. Bad vibes and experiences channelled to good.
Going back to the majority of the politically correct. From the way I see it, political correctness is originally based on a virtue of saying no harm to anyone and accepting others for who they are. Then it was taken up a couple of notches. It evolved. It evolved because apparently 3 things were underlying in society and had to come out:
1. Accepting others. And that's probably the only true virtue behind this.
2. Human justification to inject what otherwise will be either immoral or unnatural.
3. Apparently, not everyone was sincere and genuine in what they say or do. Once upon a time, there was a name for that, it was called hypocrisy.
Funnily enough, honesty has not become something that is acted upon, it is verbally appreciated, but that's as far as it goes. The tide is too strong to counter it. Quantity is beating quality. Fake is beating genuine. Lowering the bar is beating raising the bar. A lot of talk, very little practice. Beliefs are becoming nothing but a wish list displayed over coffee or drinks. Cowardice is beating courage. A lot of people want to live for today, very few are planting for tomorrow in practice. Courage is to be able to say "I'm sorry" and ask for a chance to fix things and actually put your whole into fixing things. Cowardice is to beat around the bush and run off thinking you tried. Or may be the damage is not worth the pain of fixing. I paid my dues for my mistakes and still willing to pay for my mistakes, however much the implied setbacks are. It might be very painful, but its worth it. It's always worth it to come clean. To me, all people are worth it, and I hope that I remain to believe and live by that.
Oh! it's called a "choice"? I didn't know that... (yep it's easier that way, after all, no one is ever wrong).
The pressure is always on people who want to be genuine or already are. They are becoming the hermits because they are lacking the intelligence and ability to go through a squiggly line. Or may be they're not strong enough. Or may be, such people have become detached and don't want to see or adapt. May be... Oh sorry, it's called "choice".
Actions speak louder than words. Sorry but I hate fake people, who go with every wind that blows them and calling each adoption of the wind blow being momentarily honest to themselves and to others. That's not honesty, that's a choice to live that way, blown in the wind and not really pursuing what you really want (thats in case the person is genuine). If I ever was fake, then I hope I am not now. If I ever will be fake, then I hope I die before becoming that.
For those who are pursuing what they want, remember, it's only the first hundred years that are the toughest...
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program