ALL >> Education >> View Article
Am I A Writer - Who Is A Writer
Total Articles: 38
If you are doubtful about calling yourself a writer for reasons like possession of required qualification or level of skill, then this is a journey to decipher what being a writer truly means. The term writer on its own refers to the creation of a language in written form. A writer is a person who uses written words to communicate ideas.
If you have never thought of yourself as a writer, but you put down ideas an thoughts in various forms like poetry of psalm, you are a writer!
If you are a scholar or researcher who documents discoveries of various studies and theories in forms of articles and papers, you are a writer.
If you are unable to stay quiet about issues that unfold in governance and politics and voice your concerns in form of comments in print and blogs, you are a writer.
If you write just songs and rhymes, you are a writer.
If you do not fall under any of these designation, then you fall under a most distinguished category that make the above relevant- Readers. There are many assorted kinds and types of writing for different purposes to serve and satisfy various types of readers. Determining the type of writing largely have to do with decisive conceptualizing of the topic, purpose, style and tone of the piece of writing.
The question of writing professionally and profiting from your writing may arise; but the term writer is not the exclusive preserve of authors that profit from their writing. These are just writers who have figured out ways or created opportunities to make a living from their writing. With time and conscious concerted effort to add value and never water down, any writer can build solid follower ship with financial benefits.
The most important rules to follow are those of the language with which you write and the relevance you possess that makes the reader interested in you writing. Every reader is an expert at recognizing relevance in a written piece. In the first few lines a reader can determine if your writing will be of benefit to his purpose. In the words of Max Lucado make every word earn its place in the piece. By adherence to this your piece becomes a collection of valuable words with constrict arrangement of meanings and thoughts for readers to enjoy.
Call yourself the writer that you are and leave your best in every piece. Stay committed to your message and before long your readers will find you.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program