ALL >> Education >> View Article
Am I A Writer - Who Is A Writer
Total Articles: 38
If you are doubtful about calling yourself a writer for reasons like possession of required qualification or level of skill, then this is a journey to decipher what being a writer truly means. The term writer on its own refers to the creation of a language in written form. A writer is a person who uses written words to communicate ideas.
If you have never thought of yourself as a writer, but you put down ideas an thoughts in various forms like poetry of psalm, you are a writer!
If you are a scholar or researcher who documents discoveries of various studies and theories in forms of articles and papers, you are a writer.
If you are unable to stay quiet about issues that unfold in governance and politics and voice your concerns in form of comments in print and blogs, you are a writer.
If you write just songs and rhymes, you are a writer.
If you do not fall under any of these designation, then you fall under a most distinguished category that make the above relevant- Readers. There are many assorted kinds and types of writing for different purposes to serve and satisfy various types of readers. Determining the type of writing largely have to do with decisive conceptualizing of the topic, purpose, style and tone of the piece of writing.
The question of writing professionally and profiting from your writing may arise; but the term writer is not the exclusive preserve of authors that profit from their writing. These are just writers who have figured out ways or created opportunities to make a living from their writing. With time and conscious concerted effort to add value and never water down, any writer can build solid follower ship with financial benefits.
The most important rules to follow are those of the language with which you write and the relevance you possess that makes the reader interested in you writing. Every reader is an expert at recognizing relevance in a written piece. In the first few lines a reader can determine if your writing will be of benefit to his purpose. In the words of Max Lucado make every word earn its place in the piece. By adherence to this your piece becomes a collection of valuable words with constrict arrangement of meanings and thoughts for readers to enjoy.
Call yourself the writer that you are and leave your best in every piece. Stay committed to your message and before long your readers will find you.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy