ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Write Content That Can Be Easily Marketed
Total Articles: 37
Writing content that can be easily marketed is not as easy as it seems. You cannot just throw hundreds of articles on the internet and expect them to magically rank up on the search engine. It requires efficient content marketing strategy.
The main purpose of content marketing is to increase your web traffic, making more sales, getting new customers and increasing brand awareness. Here come some easy tips for writing content that can be marketed easily -
* Write relevant content -- It is said that "Content is the king", but content is not the king, great content is the king. By putting medium or even good written content on internet, you can't expect to do well. You should put only great content that is relevant. Make sure that content is related to your area of expertise and niche. If you are running a tech blog you cannot write a post about beauty.
* Write Lengthy Content - Lengthy content is the food of the search engine. Content that is at least more than 1500 words ranks higher in search engine and is more like-able in social media. It is said that it is better to write a long detailed post that covers all the aspects of a topic rather than writing small 2-3 articles.
* Write content under catchy title - Title is the first impression of your writing. Write content under catchy title that tends to grasp reader's attention. Statistics say that 8 out of 10 people read only the titles. The importance of effective titles cannot be neglected as it will only decide the destiny of the content.
* Write easily share-able content: - The easiest way to drive traffic to your website is social-media. Social networks comes into play when you want to search and find what type of content people like when it comes to your expertise. If you are promoting electronic gadgets may be they like more reviews or if you are promoting fashion items may be they like more images. The ease with which readers can share your content boosts the potential for it to go viral.
* Write better content than your competitors - The good thing about content marketing is it is great way to increase sales but not so good thing about it is you are not alone in the market. To maximize business growth, keep an eye on your competitors in the market.
Notice things like quality, length and format and try to produce better content in all aspects.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar