ALL >> Education >> View Article
Spot A Bad Content Writer Before It Is Too Late
Total Articles: 35
Businesses around the world, are jumping on the online bandwagon after understanding the immense potential it has to connect instantly with potential customers across the globe. With this surge in the globalization of businesses, staying ahead of the competition means reaching out directly to your customers, both new and old.
To accomplish this, many businesses opt for search engine optimization, which involves a set of activities that would boost their ranking within search engines, showing up at the top every time a relevant search request is made. This is done so, because most internet users click on one of the top eight search results shown in the first ten seconds. Getting your website placed there will have obvious benefits.
In order to achieve this, search engine optimization requires the assistance of content writers who can create articles relevant to the website and submit them to article directories, which generate back-links to the business's website, thus increasing its ranking. However, with such people popping up left and right, offering their services at questionably throwaway prices, finding the right one can be like finding a needle in a digital haystack that spans the globe.
Here are a few characteristics of dishonest writers to help you decide whom not to hire for your business's search engine optimization -
If a content writer is offering their services at an unbelievably low price, then this should start raising alarm flags immediately. These content writers are able to charge so less because they never do any work, unless you count copying and pasting text from different sources into one article and passing it off as original work. With newer updates to the SEO algorithms used by the major search engine, this will only result in a lowered ranking and may even result in your website being banned altogether. A quality content writer will always charge for their efforts in your SEO activities and the quality will show in every submitted article.
Many businesses employ SEO marketers, who are in charge of the SEO activities of the business in question. These marketers often employ professionals to create and submit articles on behalf of the business. However, many marketers rarely check on the content being submitted, busying themselves elsewhere. Some unscrupulous content writers may use content spinning software, which merely replaces phrases in the document with alternatives, allowing them to submit large volumes of documents in little time. The best way to spot this is to read the article, since spun content is rarely cohesive and legible.
Keeping these points in mind should go a long way in helping you pick out people who can actually deliver the quality of the content that they have promised to their employer.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning