ALL >> Education >> View Article
Training Support Services
Total Articles: 37
It is an almost universally understood fact that the higher level of training undertaken by a workforce, the more efficient the business will be. This in turn can result in the productivity of a firm being greatly increased, potentially resulting in even higher revenues being enjoyed by the workforce and shareholders of the company in question. Indeed, firms may seek out providers of training services.
As a result such companies are able to offer their client businesses the very latest in extensive training courses which are designed, developed and delivered to meet the specific needs of the client company which can be in either the commercial or the defence sector. In the defence sector, therefore, the training will be developed in accordance with the requirements of JSP 822 by using the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT).
In order to provide a specifically tailored form of Training Support Service, the staff of the provider are required to conduct design tasks such as Training Needs Analysis.
The findings of this are of great importance as they can dictate the format that the training will take, for example either as classroom based and personally led tuition or Computer Based Training (CBT). It has been suggested that CBT packages are capable of reducing training time by up to twenty per cent in comparison to a purely classroom based method. All computer based training software is required to conform to standards such as Sharable Content Object Reference Models (SCORMs) so the client company can be assured of their high quality. However, the ability of such software to increase efficiency is almost entirely dependent on the competency of the people interacting with it, as a result the ability of a workforce to interface with training equipment and technology is also addressed through effective Training Support Services.
It is possible for a client company to experience a 'blended learning' form of training service in which existing instructor led courses have been assessed, deconstructed and rebuilt. This can potentially not only reduce time spent with an instructor but also increase the flexibility of the training system on offer to the customer, thereby enabling the maximum and most effective use of 'Self-Paced Learning' whilst still utilising the 'safety net' in the form of an instructor's presence. Indeed, a combination of training experts, animators and graphics staff, and multimedia developers can, when combined, produce Training Support Services and software which deliver the most efficient and effective learning experience for a business and its workforce.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy