ALL >> Education >> View Article
Document Conversion Services
Total Articles: 33
The process known as Document Conversion is the act of converting the format of one document to another, thereby allowing the document to be read in several applications such as other source document formats, consumer formats, as well as structured data. The conversion of a file is typically carried out using the application with which the document was originally created. However there is also a large number of third party tools which can be used to perform the same task as most file formats can be disassembled with a hex editor (a form of computer program which allows the user to manipulate the fundamental binary data which constitutes a singular computer file).
It is also possible to perform such Document Conversion Services automatically through the use of web services which are capable of connecting to a document storage or delivery system such as a content management application or a file directory. Such web powered conversion tools can also be usefully combined with a delivery component. These components are capable of publishing any converted data into a database, file system, or other systems.
The process of converting scanned paper documents into useful electronic formats which can then be emailed between various parties is also a very important application performed by Document Conversion Services. Documents which have been scanned into image formats can be constrained by a large number of limitations such as the size of the file itself, the impossibility of a context search and also of content reuse and therefore it is most advisable for conversion to be made into a more useful format such as PDF.
One very important use of Document Conversion is the conversion of Technical Documents. Technical documentation refers to any published information which has the specific purpose of describing the architecture and functionality as well as the handling of any product which is either under development or currently in use.
The most common forms of Technical Documents which are often the subject of Document Conversion Services include patents (the unique series of rights granted by a sovereign or head of state to an inventor in exchange for the public disclosure of their invention or intellectual property) as well as data sheets and lists of components which are used to summarise the performance of the invention itself as well as its other technical characteristics. Such documents also provide enough technical detail so that a design engineer is then able to integrate certain components or parts into an overall system.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde