ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Are The Makings Of A Good Content Writer
Total Articles: 37
Businesses, in today's competitive global market scenario, equate survival with outperforming the competition. Many businesses fold up as soon as a rival establishes a stronghold over a particular market. Sometimes this may be accelerated by the size and operational scale of the businesses in question, since small businesses can hardly afford to compete head on with large conglomerates.
However, with the advent of search engine optimization, business owners can employ quality content writers to make sure that their search engine marketing strategies deliver promised results. For content writers, creating quality content is necessary, and in order to achieve that quality, they need to follow a set of rules, which includes -
* Content - No matter what the subject of your article is, the written content will have the potential to reach a large audience and deliver search engine optimization benefits. Creating the kind of original content, which is not only well-written, but also focuses on providing relevant information about the topics relevant to your industry, will not only increase your page rank, but will also be shared by readers who like it.
* Relevance - Business writing is rather formal, as compared to writing a personal note. Many readers do not mind content writers adding a little personality to the article, but no business reader is interested in an article that is not focused on the topic being written about.
* Headings - The title of the article will be the first to reach out and grab onto the attention of every reader. Develop titles which not only catch eyes, but are also relevant and intrigue potential readers while incorporating a keyword or two.
* Keywords - Specific phrases, which search engine optimization algorithms search for to ascertain topical relevance and quality, are called keywords. Having the right density of keywords gets your website a better ranking. Too many or too few keywords end up resulting in a lower ranking.
* Readability - The accessibility of your article to all possible readers is paramount. No one wants to read an article crammed to the rafters with keywords. SEO algorithms look for organically occurring keywords and penalize articles stuffed with them.
* Meta descriptions - This term refers to brief descriptions of your content that are excellent opportunities for search engine optimization. A 150 word long Meta description with keywords is an excellent way to get search engine optimization results.
* Original - Plagiarized content can sound the death knell for any article and any associated search engine optimization effort. Content writers who copy - paste content from websites might as well give up. Stolen SEO content means an almost instant ban from search engine rankings.
The content writers have a great responsibility to ensure that they provide high quality and original SEO articles to make sure that they deliver on the SEO targets set for them by their employer.
Education Articles1. Popular Diploma Courses After 12th Guaranteeing Good Career
Author: Kiki Centre
2. Essay Writing And Grammar
Author: Ray Trey
3. Dissertation/thesis Proposal: Good Idea Is Not Enough
Author: Tiana Crush
4. Benefits Of Live Online Training
Author: Ishrath Sultana
5. Best Spoken English Classes In Bhubaneswar.
Author: English Avenue
6. The Top Trends In Ios App Development For 2018
7. Ibm Sterling B2b Integrator Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
8. Angularjs Performance Checklist
9. Java Technologies For Web Applications
10. Cad & Cam – The Technology Of The Present And The Future!
Author: Vivek Gupta
11. Benefits Of Planning With Microsoft Project
12. Why Is Aws The Most Desired Cloud Platform?
Author: scholars pro
13. Remember More And Forget Less With These 10 Strategies
Author: Saee Joshi
14. Nda Coaching In Lucknow, Best Defence Institute In Lucknow
Author: Anupam Defence Academy
15. 16 Tips For 3d Laser Scanning, 3d Laser Scanners, And As-built Models