ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Content Is Still The King
Total Articles: 37
We are living an era of modern technology where everything is online. From research to shopping and from latest news to fashion, people prefer to go on World Wide Web rather than roaming on streets and collecting information. Everything written on WWW in the form of text is called 'Content'. It would not be an exaggeration to say that quality content really pays off and matters lot for any website.
Writing is a passion for many and for others it is a need. Everything in the world has different types, sub-types, categories and flavors, so is the case with "Content writing. Content to be written is different for different purposes and goals. The broad categorization of content writing is discussed below -
* Web Content Writing - Web content is the reason people come to visit your websites. They don't care about the designs, interactivity and architecture, if your website does not have content in it, they will lose interest in your web page. It would not be wrong to say that content is still the king. A good written content is the one which keeps the reader engaged in reading the content. The primary aim of web content writing is to draw visitors to the business. The various areas which make efficient use of web content are -
* E-commerce Sites
* Search Engine Sites
* Discussion Boards
* Technical Content Writing - Technical writing is another type of content writing that is restricted to technical concept writing. Technical writing involves explanation of technical aspects to the particular audience. Good technical writing presents useful information that clarifies jargons to the intended audience. Technical writer is a person who produces technical documentation.
* Ghost writing - Ghost writing is a type of writing that makes use of content written by one person by another person under his name. This practice is widely used by celebrities, political readers and executives who often hire ghost writers to draft magazine articles, autobiographies, or other written material.
* Press release writing - A press release announces a range of new items including products, department, expansion of the business, sales accomplishments etc. Press releases are of great importance as these compelling documents are meant to pique the interest of the reader.
The increasing use of Internet is increasing the demand of websites and so the content writing. Well written content can boost your business to heights, whereas poor written content can doom the business.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert