ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Content Is Still The King
Total Articles: 37
We are living an era of modern technology where everything is online. From research to shopping and from latest news to fashion, people prefer to go on World Wide Web rather than roaming on streets and collecting information. Everything written on WWW in the form of text is called 'Content'. It would not be an exaggeration to say that quality content really pays off and matters lot for any website.
Writing is a passion for many and for others it is a need. Everything in the world has different types, sub-types, categories and flavors, so is the case with "Content writing. Content to be written is different for different purposes and goals. The broad categorization of content writing is discussed below -
* Web Content Writing - Web content is the reason people come to visit your websites. They don't care about the designs, interactivity and architecture, if your website does not have content in it, they will lose interest in your web page. It would not be wrong to say that content is still the king. A good written content is the one which keeps the reader engaged in reading the content. The primary aim of web content writing is to draw visitors to the business. The various areas which make efficient use of web content are -
* E-commerce Sites
* Search Engine Sites
* Discussion Boards
* Technical Content Writing - Technical writing is another type of content writing that is restricted to technical concept writing. Technical writing involves explanation of technical aspects to the particular audience. Good technical writing presents useful information that clarifies jargons to the intended audience. Technical writer is a person who produces technical documentation.
* Ghost writing - Ghost writing is a type of writing that makes use of content written by one person by another person under his name. This practice is widely used by celebrities, political readers and executives who often hire ghost writers to draft magazine articles, autobiographies, or other written material.
* Press release writing - A press release announces a range of new items including products, department, expansion of the business, sales accomplishments etc. Press releases are of great importance as these compelling documents are meant to pique the interest of the reader.
The increasing use of Internet is increasing the demand of websites and so the content writing. Well written content can boost your business to heights, whereas poor written content can doom the business.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.