ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Content Is Still The King
Total Articles: 37
We are living an era of modern technology where everything is online. From research to shopping and from latest news to fashion, people prefer to go on World Wide Web rather than roaming on streets and collecting information. Everything written on WWW in the form of text is called 'Content'. It would not be an exaggeration to say that quality content really pays off and matters lot for any website.
Writing is a passion for many and for others it is a need. Everything in the world has different types, sub-types, categories and flavors, so is the case with "Content writing. Content to be written is different for different purposes and goals. The broad categorization of content writing is discussed below -
* Web Content Writing - Web content is the reason people come to visit your websites. They don't care about the designs, interactivity and architecture, if your website does not have content in it, they will lose interest in your web page. It would not be wrong to say that content is still the king. A good written content is the one which keeps the reader engaged in reading the content. The primary aim of web content writing is to draw visitors to the business. The various areas which make efficient use of web content are -
* E-commerce Sites
* Search Engine Sites
* Discussion Boards
* Technical Content Writing - Technical writing is another type of content writing that is restricted to technical concept writing. Technical writing involves explanation of technical aspects to the particular audience. Good technical writing presents useful information that clarifies jargons to the intended audience. Technical writer is a person who produces technical documentation.
* Ghost writing - Ghost writing is a type of writing that makes use of content written by one person by another person under his name. This practice is widely used by celebrities, political readers and executives who often hire ghost writers to draft magazine articles, autobiographies, or other written material.
* Press release writing - A press release announces a range of new items including products, department, expansion of the business, sales accomplishments etc. Press releases are of great importance as these compelling documents are meant to pique the interest of the reader.
The increasing use of Internet is increasing the demand of websites and so the content writing. Well written content can boost your business to heights, whereas poor written content can doom the business.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media