ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Christmas Vacations On The Costa Brava
Total Articles: 28
Christmas time is a period when most people want to have an unforgettable holiday time and it is one of those moments where a person can actually decide to take a holiday in a destination of choice. If you are looking for this kind of exposure in Spain, then the Costa Brava is your most ideal holiday destination. For many travelers, the Costa Brava is a great place for summer vacations and there is much to anticipate as you head out to this region for a Christmas vacation. There are many great spots to behold in the area and there are so many events that can be witnessed when you are in the region over such a season. You can have a brilliant time especially within the discounted rates that are witnessed at various apartments as well as hotels in the area.
In the Costa Brava, Christmas is about joy and the spirit of Christmas is amplified making the holiday in this area a great one. There are so many strategies that are astounding in the area it is a perfect holiday spot aimed at people of all ages. You will always find a perfect way to actually relax and have a great soothing Christmas vacation.
To the north of Costa Brava, there is a festival called Tio De Nadal. It is translated to mean Christmas log and the festivity is significant to the mythology of Catalan. If you really love your villa stay, make sure that you get to visit the homes of the locals during such a period.
There are many features of the Christmas holiday in Costa Brava most of which you will be able to note when you are here. There is usually a hollow log that is found in most of the homes. The logs are all identical and they are painted with a smiley face. Usually, a hat is also added on the log and small sticks make up the legs. A nose is sometimes included on the log. The log is usually covered with a blanket to keep it warm at night! This is a part of the tradition that has been in the Catalonia region for many years.
The highlights in the Costa Brava over a holiday time make the celebration spirit in the area to be very high and you are bound to have a really great time in the area. There is always something good to remember when you spend a Christmas on the Costa Brava.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on Sant Antoni de Calonge Villas.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal