ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Christmas Vacations On The Costa Brava
Total Articles: 28
Christmas time is a period when most people want to have an unforgettable holiday time and it is one of those moments where a person can actually decide to take a holiday in a destination of choice. If you are looking for this kind of exposure in Spain, then the Costa Brava is your most ideal holiday destination. For many travelers, the Costa Brava is a great place for summer vacations and there is much to anticipate as you head out to this region for a Christmas vacation. There are many great spots to behold in the area and there are so many events that can be witnessed when you are in the region over such a season. You can have a brilliant time especially within the discounted rates that are witnessed at various apartments as well as hotels in the area.
In the Costa Brava, Christmas is about joy and the spirit of Christmas is amplified making the holiday in this area a great one. There are so many strategies that are astounding in the area it is a perfect holiday spot aimed at people of all ages. You will always find a perfect way to actually relax and have a great soothing Christmas vacation.
To the north of Costa Brava, there is a festival called Tio De Nadal. It is translated to mean Christmas log and the festivity is significant to the mythology of Catalan. If you really love your villa stay, make sure that you get to visit the homes of the locals during such a period.
There are many features of the Christmas holiday in Costa Brava most of which you will be able to note when you are here. There is usually a hollow log that is found in most of the homes. The logs are all identical and they are painted with a smiley face. Usually, a hat is also added on the log and small sticks make up the legs. A nose is sometimes included on the log. The log is usually covered with a blanket to keep it warm at night! This is a part of the tradition that has been in the Catalonia region for many years.
The highlights in the Costa Brava over a holiday time make the celebration spirit in the area to be very high and you are bound to have a really great time in the area. There is always something good to remember when you spend a Christmas on the Costa Brava.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on Sant Antoni de Calonge Villas.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson