ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Trend Towards Organic Anti-aging Products: An Analysis Of The Reasons
Total Articles: 7959
Organic Anti-aging is increasing in popularity due to concerns about potentially harmful ingredients in commercial beauty products. This trend is not just limited to older women. There is a growing interest among the young generation now in delaying the signs of aging.
This is an interesting trend, especially when seen against the context of the situation just a few years ago, when most people wouldn’t have had faith in the said organic products. Imagine trying to sell Certified Organic Argan oil as a Beauty Oil or Organic Anti-aging product. You would have been called a conman! Today however, Organic Argan oil just disappears from the shelves of beauty stores. So, what changed?
1. In this age of the internet, many people are aware of facts like:
-The skin is the largest organ in the body and one of its main functions is to protect the body from noxious substances, whether they are ultraviolet radiation or dust and toxic chemicals in the polluted atmosphere.
-Over 60% of what you put on your skin is absorbed into your body
-The body can absorb up to 5 lbs of chemicals per year from using conventional beauty and personal care products
-The environmental factor with the most potential to damage our skin and cause it to age prematurely is the ultraviolet rays in sunlight. Ultraviolet light breaks down collagen and elastin in our skin and causes wrinkling and sagging. It also makes skin rough and causes brown spots by over-stimulating pigment cells.
-Skin tends to draw moisture from the air to compensate for what it doesn’t have. So, in dry climates the skin tends to become dry and flaky and look aged.
-Dust, bacteria and invisible pollutants in the air can breakdown the oils in the skin that trap moisture causing the skin to lose its supple feel and youthful look.
2. People know now that Organic Anti-aging products actually work. In fact, some of these organic products are actually more effective than some of the much-touted synthetic anti aging products.
3. People have less fears now about the safety of these Organic Anti-aging products.
That is why many manufacturers have made Anti-aging focus the central theme of their skin care products. Among the numerous Anti-aging products available in the market, the Organic Anti-Aging ones feature potent natural ingredients to target the assault on skin and hair by the multitude of environmental and internal stress factors we experience daily. These luxuriously nourishing products come with Anti-aging focus and have abundant organic actives that assist in revitalizing the skin and in the minimization of wrinkles and fine lines. They also assist in minimizing the loss of moisture from the skin so that the skin remains soft, supple and retains a youthful glow.
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility