ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Best Detox Cleanse In Just 48 Hours
Total Articles: 137
Detox Cleanse programs that claim to help you lose 20 pounds in a week and under are absolute hogwash. If losing weight was that easy, obesity would be a thing of the past. When you are looking for the best detox cleanse, there is only one thing that you must focus on; a strategy that will effectively remove toxins from your body and revitalize your system. Here is a 2 day detox program that was popularized by Dr. Mehmet Oz.
The Principle of this Program
This two day detox plan basically works by boosting the activity of our enzymes. The diet gives your body the necessary nutrients that will help the production of these enzymes and also increase the effect they have on the body. These nutrients also engage our natural detox system which is made up of the liver, lungs, kidneys and colon. Following this meal plan will help you significant physical and functional improvements that leave you feeling light and rejuvenated.
The Actual Detox Cleanse
The recommended meal plan requires you to eat only certain foods for two days to engage the detoxification system and make it more efficient.
1. For Breakfast:
The ideal breakfast during this fast is a bowl of whole grains. Quinoa seeds work the best as they consist of essential amino acids that help protein generation. Consuming foods high in proteins prevents muscle tissue loss and therefore ensures that you do not look six at the end of it. With the Quinoa you can mix in prunes and sorbitol that act as powerful fiber sources and laxatives.
2. For Lunch
Your lunch should be refreshing and high in antioxidants. A fruit smoothie consisting of blueberries, bananas and flax or chia seeds is ideal during this cleansing plan. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants and also contain a pigment called quercetin which is helpful in increasing the function of the liver. Vitamin B6 in bananas recharge elements that are necessary for the natural detox process. Chia seeds and Flax seed provide necessary fibers to eliminate the digested food completely.
3. For Dinner:
A good vegetable broth that includes fennel, parsley, garlic and cabbage help boost the functioning of the liver and stimulate the secretion of bile. Adding a bit of cayenne pepper can boost the activity pf our lungs. A helping of apple slices with this broth also provides the necessary amount of fiber to eliminate the waste effectively.
Points to Remember When You Follow This Diet
• Keep your body hydrated with lots of water.
• Never eat later than 7 pm
• Sleep for atleast eight hours
• Consume a cup of dandelion tea as it has great diuretic properties.
• If you are in the habit of consuming beverages regularly, make enough pineapple and kale juice. This is also a great snack as it keeps you quite full and also help boost digestive enzymes.
This all natural program is the safest and best detox cleanse.
For more information onColoncleanse and >Best Detox Cleanse.Visit Today - http://www.coloncleanse.net/
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe