ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Emerging Business Of Car Rental In New Jalpaiguri
Total Articles: 50
New Jalpaiguri is location in west bangal. It is one major railway station of north east. It is 3 Km way from Siliguri and very well connected to Darjeeling and Gangtok. Darjeeling and Gangtok is the two most popular tourist destination of north east and New Jalpaiguri is the first landing point of every tourist those are coming by train. So it is very obvious they will hire taxi in New Jalpaiguri for their further travel. Car rental in New Jalpaiguri is totaly giving complement to north east tourism. So New Jalpaiguri car rental business is emerging at the same speed as tourism in Darjeeling and Gangtok are emerging.
According to some current fact people book taxi at very last moment of their travel. You can see at New Jalpaiguri Railway station where there is no proper management for New Jalpaiguri car rental service. There is no such booth where people hire taxi in New Jalpaiguri. Mr.Gupta one of my friend has shared his experience with us about car rental in New Jalpaiguri. This year in month of April Mr.Gupta and his family went for a family holiday for Darjeeling. They don’t have any advance booking of taxi in New Jalpaiguri. When they arrived there, 4-5 taxi drivers comes there and start asking where they want to go. One driver already took his one beg and put in the taxi and just say ok sir let go I will drop you at your hotel and one other driver asking Mrs. Gupta to give him her luggage. It was totally annoying situation for this family. Mr.Gupta asked the first driver how much they have to pay for taxi hire in New Jalpaiguri.
He said “ Sir it is only 3500 Rs to drop at Darjeeling hotel.” Mr. Gupta totally socket and replied “ what?? it is too much.. Last time I came here and I only paid 2200 Rs for a Sumo car. Driver said “this is one fix rate for car rental in New Jalpaiguri and nobody will be go in less than 3500. Mr. Gupta has no choice he paid him 3300 Rs. that was 1500 Rs expensive from the market price.
We know this is the common thing in India. But now the time has changed you can book car rental in New Jalpaiguri online through online company like mytaxiindia.com. Mytaxiindia is kaown as India’s largest car rental company. So we can say taxi hire in New Jalpaiguri is now only one click away or one touch way. In time of smart phone now New Jalpaiguri car rental service becomes more smart and easy.
I am Product Director in My Taxi India Pvt. Ltd. I had joined this company in year 2011 as a Product Director. My responsibility in MTI is to Identifying the appropriate set of product features based on requirements from customers worldwide, Defining use cases that describe the end-user experience, Coordinating with executive management, product marketing and engineering team to define scope and opportunities for My Taxi India. For more information about car rental Services visit at: http://www.mytaxiindia.com/car-rental-newjalpaiguri.php and you can also call us at: 09971119348
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson