ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Herbal Treatment For Low Sperm Count
Total Articles: 70
The low sperm count in the male semen leads to male infertility, also referred as oligospermia. There are several factors leading to low count of sperm, and those include pre-testicular factors, testicular causes and post testicular causes. A person having low sperm count cannot father a child. That is why; people go in search of best herbal treatment for low semen count.
The hypogonadism refers to the body state when there is less activity of the gonads, the testes in men and ovaries in women. This situation leads to less production of hormones and it may be one of the causes of low semen count. Other factors responsible for low sperm count in the semen of men are heavy exercises such as weight lifting, too much cycling, and horse riding. Heavy alcohol intake, heavy smoking, use of cheap street drugs, exposure to heavy metals and heat, and such medicines as change the level of androgen also lead to low count of sperm. These factors are referred as pre-testicular factors leading to low semen count. Some other factors leading to low sperm count include genetic defects such as micro deletion of Y chromosomes, abnormal group of chromosomes such as Klienfelter syndrome, neoplasm, varicocele, cryptorchidism, mumps, trauma, malaria and inflammatory mediators released by mast cells. These factors are called testicular factors causing low count of sperm.
The best herbal treatment for low semen count is Spermac and Vital M-40 capsules which are not medicines or drugs, but an herbal treatment. The Spermac has natural ingredients like Gokhru fruits, Kaunch Seed, Ashwagandha, Shatavar and several other herbs which make the capsule a wonder drug for the treatment of oligospermia. It being entirely an herbal product, it has no side effects and can be taken safely without any hesitation. It not only enhances sperm count but also increases the body vitality and endurance. Another capsule named Vital M-40 taken with Spermac may be adjudged as the best herbal treatment for low semen count.
M-40 capsule is also an Ayurvedic preparation like Spermac, and is safe. Both the capsules have no side effects altogether. Those suffering from extremely low semen count should take two capsules of Spermac as well as one capsule of vital M-40 twice a day for the amelioration of the malady. Others may take one capsule each of Spermac and Vital M-40 twice daily for around 3 to 4 monsfor complete cure of the disorder.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe