ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Expands Industry Coverage With Three Senior Hires In American Investment Banking
Total Articles: 24
Aug. 08, 2013 - HONG KONG -- “The Woo Group is devoted to increasing its investment banking abilities in the Americas, with targeted hiring and planned growth of its product line in order to bring the firm´s global reach to our clients,” said, Jason Woo, CEO at The Woo Group, “We are continually looking for talented individuals to boost the expansion of our operations.”
The Woo Group has improved their Natural Resources Team with the appointment of Peter Bradley who will cover non-ferrous metals. Bradley joined from CWT Commodities where he managed assets with a combined value of $25 billion over the course of his career there. At The Woo Group he will track the non-ferrous metals sector and bring The Woo Group´ expertise in leverage finance to clients.
Additionally, The Woo Group has begun coverage of the Real Estate, Gaming, Leisure and Lodging (REGLL) companies with the placement of Steven Perry at the Head of the Department. Mr. Perry comes to us from JP Morgan where he led high profile financing and transactions in the gaming and lodging sector for 11 years. At The Woo Group, Mr. Perry will establish a REGLL department focusing on gaming and lodging sector where he has profound experience and solid record of providing advice and financial solutions.
Finally, The Woo Group has improved its South American investment banking operation with the appointment Daniel Gutiérrez as an Executive Director. Mr. Gutiérrez is joining us from Banco Santander where he managed the retail investment banking team in Colombia. He will be based in Bogotá, and will be responsible for client relations and identifying regional opportunities across The Woo Group´s broad range of products. Mr. Gutiérrez has over 18 years of experience in DCM and liability management. He has held similar positions in New York and Barcelona at a number of global investment banks.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar