ALL >> Education >> View Article
Can You Really Write Eloquently Using Speech Recognition Software
Total Articles: 38
There is a big difference between writing and speaking. Those who are good speakers typically are not very good writers, and those who write well are not always good speakers. This is not a 100% rule of thumb but as a percentage of probability there seems to be something to this.
As an individual who happens to have become good at both, through lots of practice over the years, I can understand why there is a gap of abilities amongst writers and speakers. Okay so, let's talk because not long ago I was discussing this online with some article authors while on a topic about voice or speech recognition software.
One online author noted that they "can write much more eloquently" than they speak and although they admitted they wished it were the other way, this was their reason for not going ahead and purchasing speech recognition software like IBM's Via Voice or Dragon's Naturally Speaking voice technologies. They then joked about the fact that at least they were saving money, as these AI software packages are not free.
Okay so, the esteemed online article author makes a very good point here to which I can attest myself, as it took me many years before my speaking ability and writing ability were both on par with the top tier professionals. But even if your speaking ability isn't as good as your eloquent writing you might still utilize these writing tools.
Why you ask, well, sometimes using voice software, you get an added advantage, one that is worth its weight in gold, as you can get your entire message down very quickly and then spend more time editing and making it eloquent in the process of refining your work. I find myself doing this quite often, re-vamping sentences, adding additional phrases and better or more elaborate words, as I type and correct or further explain the main points.
What I am saying is this, although I understand this excuse for not using speech recognition writing tools, I would not use it if I were you simply because there is so much efficiency gained from leveraging these voice technologies in your writing. You'll be able to write more, faster, and become a better speaker in the process over time.
In other words, whatever insecurities you might have in your ability to speak, trust me you won't have those inferiority thoughts for long, because just the practice you get by using this software will allow you to overcome any speaking deficiencies you have while you increase your writing efficiency in the process. I hope you will please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. Want To Improve Your Brand Visibility Buy Private School Data Lists From School Data Lists
2. Best Selenium Training, Online Institute In Hyderabad Bangalore
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Ameerpet
4. What Does Your Texas Or Pennsylvania Online Real Estate Course Need To Have?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Why Are People Taking Their New York Or California Real Estate License Course Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Rpa – What Do You Need To Know
7. 5 Countries Where You Can Earn A Living While Studying
Author: Pranati Roy
8. Which Are The Best Bba Colleges In India?
Author: ies online12
9. What Are The Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore?
10. How Is Jain University, Bangalore? How Are The Faculty, Placements, The Campus And The Overall Facto
11. How To Prepare For Neet
Author: Kriti Chopra
12. How To Be A Better Learner
Author: Aadarsh Agarwal
13. How To Master The Art Of Assignment Writing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Tiana Crush
14. Optimize Your Hospital’s - Digital Marketing Strategy 2018
Author: Ajay Kumar
15. Learn Cpr At Your Convenience With An Online Cpr Class
Author: Christopher Bayer