ALL >> Education >> View Article
Can You Really Write Eloquently Using Speech Recognition Software
Total Articles: 38
There is a big difference between writing and speaking. Those who are good speakers typically are not very good writers, and those who write well are not always good speakers. This is not a 100% rule of thumb but as a percentage of probability there seems to be something to this.
As an individual who happens to have become good at both, through lots of practice over the years, I can understand why there is a gap of abilities amongst writers and speakers. Okay so, let's talk because not long ago I was discussing this online with some article authors while on a topic about voice or speech recognition software.
One online author noted that they "can write much more eloquently" than they speak and although they admitted they wished it were the other way, this was their reason for not going ahead and purchasing speech recognition software like IBM's Via Voice or Dragon's Naturally Speaking voice technologies. They then joked about the fact that at least they were saving money, as these AI software packages are not free.
Okay so, the esteemed online article author makes a very good point here to which I can attest myself, as it took me many years before my speaking ability and writing ability were both on par with the top tier professionals. But even if your speaking ability isn't as good as your eloquent writing you might still utilize these writing tools.
Why you ask, well, sometimes using voice software, you get an added advantage, one that is worth its weight in gold, as you can get your entire message down very quickly and then spend more time editing and making it eloquent in the process of refining your work. I find myself doing this quite often, re-vamping sentences, adding additional phrases and better or more elaborate words, as I type and correct or further explain the main points.
What I am saying is this, although I understand this excuse for not using speech recognition writing tools, I would not use it if I were you simply because there is so much efficiency gained from leveraging these voice technologies in your writing. You'll be able to write more, faster, and become a better speaker in the process over time.
In other words, whatever insecurities you might have in your ability to speak, trust me you won't have those inferiority thoughts for long, because just the practice you get by using this software will allow you to overcome any speaking deficiencies you have while you increase your writing efficiency in the process. I hope you will please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma