ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Instant Article, Only 30 Minutes
Total Articles: 33
The world has progressed indeed. Gone are the days when only food used to be made instantly, now even articles can be written in a flat 30 minutes or even lesser with a thorough scheme aimed at honing the writing skills. If you are a freelance article writer and earn your income based on the articles written per day, then lettering faster could definitely be on your agenda. Although, this is not a cake walk.
More importantly your programme ought to objectify on increasing the number of articles written daily without compromising on quality. The instant 30 minutes article can definitely make you jeopardise quality for quantity. Read on to find a few article writing tips that can help you direct an instantaneous content kitchen for your client.
Attack the Primary Keyword
The main or primary keywords as given by your client should be the ambience of the article. It should be the unsung tune playing in the background. Research the keyword for effective SEO article writing. The main body of the article should have material extracted from this keyword. Indulging in this exercise maintains the quality of the article as the body contributes the maximum giving the more scope for answering the questions posed by the given keywords.
Time Effective Exploration
Dedicating the right amount of time to researching and reading resources related to the keyword is inversely proportional to the time taken for online article writing. If the aim is to complete the article inclusive of a proof reading exercise then nothing more than 10 minutes should be dedicated to reading the keyword relevant material. One third of the total time should be enough for the mind to grab the scoop.
Lights, Camera, Action
Begin writing with a clear plan, keeping in mind the main keywords related questions you would like to answer, the difficulty level of the answer, the organisation of the same in the introduction, body and conclusion of the article.
Star Tip: Use 3-4 sub headings as they give more shape and clearly define the purpose and thought process of the article writer.
Cut Short Thoughts
Some writers face the problem of linking thoughts and making sentences complex due to this habit. Thus, keep your thoughts to the point and avoid making sentences longer than required. Let each sentence convey not more than two facts. Make use of bullets, paragraphs and pointers as a clear representation of your ideas adding lucidity to the article.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning